Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

La Quinta LAX Inglewood Imperial Highway

Old Dec 15, 2019, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

I booked a 1 night stay here on Booking.com for $125 and used a discount code and got it for $112 for a 2 Queen room with breakfast and shuttle. Other hotels wanted more for this May or were a motel with no breakfast and shuttle.

Is this a good rate for one night? We are arriving on an international flight and did not want to cut the last flight of the day to SJC or Uber it from SFO .

We arrive at 8:40 PM and fly out at 12:30 the next afternoon. This hotel has late check-out and a decent breakfast. I requested a room not facing the street.

All we plan to do is to sleep,shower and eat. It will help with our jetlag not to go to bed at midnight

I saw no point in paying $200 for the Embassy Suites or Hilton.

Thanks
Old Dec 16, 2019, 5:43 pm

Programs: Wyndham
Sounds like a wise choice. I doubt the breakfast selections will be as nice as an Embassy but there should be something for everyones taste. Good luck on your trip. Spend the extra hundred you saved on your layover on something nice while your abroad.

Best

Kevin
Old Dec 16, 2019, 9:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Emskevin
Sounds like a wise choice. I doubt the breakfast selections will be as nice as an Embassy but there should be something for everyones taste. Good luck on your trip. Spend the extra hundred you saved on your layover on something nice while your abroad.

Best

Kevin
Thanks Kevin. I'm used to breakfasts from Springhill Suites Residence Inns etc. I will spend the extra $100 for a good meal or excursion on the tour.

All we need is a place to sleep ,shower and eat. I changed our flight to 12:30 PM as the hotel allows a late check-out so we will take the 9:30 or 10 AM shuttle.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.