Community
Wiki Posts
Search

3 free nights at Atlantis?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2019, 9:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus, Aadvantage, Skymiles, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG, Amtrak, Hertz
3 free nights at Atlantis?

Has anyone taken advantage of the 3 free nights at Atlantis via Caesar's Rewards recently? I've read some reviews, and I know the hotel is lackluster and the food expensive, but it seems like a nice way to check out the resort.

That said, I'd like know what I would be getting into. How much are the resort fees? Are you required to gamble for a specific amount of time?

TIA!
Old Oct 23, 2019, 11:30 am

I think the resort fee is about 70US$ a Night, and yes I have heard that the food is pretty expensive as well.
I was considering to use this 3 free night as well, but have read somewhere else about the cost of drinking and eating etc.experience .
Conclusion you have to calculate with about 100 US$ a Night extra, and this is without Food just taxes and fees.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.