Transferred Wyndham points to United

Old Aug 1, 19, 11:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond, Ex-UA Gold, Ex-AA Gold , Ex-SPG Gold, Peon everywhere else
Transferred Wyndham points to United

Just providing a data point on my recent transfer of Wyndham points to United. Taking advantage of the United double miles promo, as our Wyndham points no longer provide the value for what we had intended to use them for (we also had expiring points we had to get rid of).

Transfers from two seperate accounts (myself and SO).
Transferred total of 152k points, converted to total of 60.8k United miles
Initiated on 7/25, received on 8/1.
Global Adventurer likes this.
Old Aug 1, 19, 9:06 pm

Programs: IHG,Hyatt, Hilton Diamond, Marriott, Wyndham, SPG, United, Delta, Alaska, AA, Southwest
Originally Posted by eknock007 View Post
Just providing a data point on my recent transfer of Wyndham points to United. Taking advantage of the United double miles promo, as our Wyndham points no longer provide the value for what we had intended to use them for (we also had expiring points we had to get rid of).

Transfers from two seperate accounts (myself and SO).
Transferred total of 152k points, converted to total of 60.8k United miles
Initiated on 7/25, received on 8/1.
Just a FYI. If you have a Caesars rewards account you can transfer the Wyndham points round trip ( up to 30K a year) and reset the 18 month and 4 year date on the transferred points.

We also don't have much use for Wyndham points anymore so the 1:1 transfer to Caesars works for us, 10K Wyndham = $100 at Caesars
Old Aug 7, 19, 6:11 pm

Programs: Wyndham
Thanks! Great value.

Search this Thread