Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

reservations made online slow to show up online

Old May 26, 19, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Yesterday I made a reservation on the WR website. I then updated the reservation (because I realized I'd chosen the wrong room). I got the email immediately, but a half hour later the WR website was claiming I had no reservations, and I could only find it online by looking up be reservation number. Then today I log in again, and it's finally showing up.

Hilton warns you that it may take up to 2 hours for reservations to show up online, WR doesn't warn you, but perhaps they should?

(In the past, they've always shown up within minutes on the WR website. But it's been a month or two since my previous WR reservation.)
Old Jun 3, 19, 9:18 am

Programs: AA Gold, Wyndham DM, Bonvoy Gold, National Exec, Hertz Gold
To my knowledge, WR has always had this issue. It's also hit or miss. I made 3 reservations last night within 30 minutes -- the 2nd hotel reservation I made showed up right away, but the 1st and 3rd did not show up until this morning. I've experienced this issue for the last couple of years.

Search this Thread