Earning Points Question

Old Feb 21, 19, 2:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire/Ambassador, Marriott/Starwood Gold, BA Bronze, Alaska MVP
Earning Points Question

Two questions which I cannot seem to find the answer to, although they both should be easy to find I think:

1) Does the cash portion of a Go Fast booking earn points at the usual rate?
2) Do Wyndham vacation properties in Hawaii earn points e.g. Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

Any help would be much appreciated
Old Feb 21, 19, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire/Ambassador, Marriott/Starwood Gold, BA Bronze, Alaska MVP
Originally Posted by Enigma368 View Post
Two questions which I cannot seem to find the answer to, although they both should be easy to find I think:

1) Does the cash portion of a Go Fast booking earn points at the usual rate?
2) Do Wyndham vacation properties in Hawaii earn points e.g. Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk

Any help would be much appreciated
Guess maybe the questions are not as easy as I thought. Does anyone know the answer to the first at least (for regular properties)?
Old Feb 21, 19, 9:04 pm
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Enigma368 View Post
Guess maybe the questions are not as easy as I thought. Does anyone know the answer to the first at least (for regular properties)?
You only earn on "qualifying stays" and a GoFast award night is not a qualifying stay according to T&C, no points earned on cash portion.
You do earn points at "participating" Wyndham Vacation properties, not sure if your specific one is participating, but the whole list is in the T&C - check here!
Old Feb 22, 19, 2:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Fyd View Post
You only earn on "qualifying stays" and a GoFast award night is not a qualifying stay according to T&C, no points earned on cash portion.
You do earn points at "participating" Wyndham Vacation properties, not sure if your specific one is participating, but the whole list is in the T&C - check here!
Thanks FYD

Search this Thread