Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Wyndham care about missing nights/status level?

Old Jan 19, 2019, 9:24 pm
Original Poster

Not in the slightest.....been a member since 2012 and Diamond the last 3-4 years.....come December it looked like I would miss Diamond status for 2019 by about 9 nights. Didn't seem right, so I looked at my recent 60 day travel and found 3 nights when the wonderful Wyndham app did not include my rewards number when making the reservation. They were happy enough to add those nights but refused to help resolve the question of how many other nights did they miss. So I missed re-certifying as Diamond by 6 nights. Come January 1 they now tell me I need 19 nights to qualify as Diamond. When I called, they sounded confused and concerned and promised to call me back after "research". After a week of nothing, I called back and there wasn't even a note in my file. An hour later and 2 more CSR's could not answer any of the questions but said they were real sorry.

Are my expectations way too high for them? Not sure why it is called a loyalty program - they weren't loyal to me and right now, I'm questioning how loyal I should be to them (especially since their Alaska affiliate hotels are quite mediocre). Any thoughts - or just give up?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.