Wiki Posts
Search

Wyndham French Quarter

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2018, 6:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Wyndham
Wyndham French Quarter

Hey guys! I’ve pointed out in a few post that the front desk clerks never recognize our Diamond Status. Well just wanted to report I secured 2 go frees at the Wyndham French Quarter and we just arrived. I was welcomed at the front desk and upgraded to 2 top floor suites! I’m headed out to the quarters now but Well Done Wyndham! Great Rooms! great Location! Happy Holidays!

Kevin
Old Dec 15, 2018, 9:23 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Emskevin
Hey guys! I’ve pointed out in a few post that the front desk clerks never recognize our Diamond Status. Well just wanted to report I secured 2 go frees at the Wyndham French Quarter and we just arrived. I was welcomed at the front desk and upgraded to 2 top floor suites! I’m headed out to the quarters now but Well Done Wyndham! Great Rooms! great Location! Happy Holidays!

Kevin
Pics or it didn't happen!
Old Dec 16, 2018, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Wyndham
Originally Posted by Billy Mumphrey
Pics or it didn't happen!
True That! We were upgraded to 2031 with our grown kids and their friends upgraded to 2029 across the hall. Both were go free. Great property complete with concierge and valet parking. One block from Bourbon in the absolute middle of it all.
Last night we stopped at an oyster bar on bourbon and believe it or not I found a pearl in my dozen on the half shell!!!! I’ve been oysters all my life and that’s never happened! Anyway I don’t think Wyndham arranged that (lol) but it has been a lucky trip thus far!!
Old Dec 18, 2018, 6:50 pm
Fiz

No upgrade but did receive late checkout last year on a weekend stay. No acknowledgement of Platinum status on check in though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.