Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Wyndham to Total Rewards status Match

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wyndham to Total Rewards status Match

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2019, 6:04 pm

Anyone recently do a HH to Wyndham status match and if so how long did it take??

i did mine a few days ago and we leave for Vegas on Tuesday so I’m hoping they come through by then lol
Old Apr 15, 2019, 12:42 pm

Originally Posted by wj2005
Anyone recently do a HH to Wyndham status match and if so how long did it take??

i did mine a few days ago and we leave for Vegas on Tuesday so I’m hoping they come through by then lol
Took about a week for me.
wj2005 likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2019, 1:10 pm

Originally Posted by dcht
Took about a week for me.
well im in Vegas now and it’s about a week... but by the time I’m done with this trip I will have gone from pearl to gold with mlife. But I’d like to give caesars a boost as well lol
Old Apr 17, 2019, 7:13 pm

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold
Originally Posted by wj2005

well im in Vegas now and it’s about a week... but by the time I’m done with this trip I will have gone from pearl to gold with mlife. But I’d like to give caesars a boost as well lol
I think Caesars will match your mlife gold to diamond: https://loyaltylobby.com/2019/03/19/...l-resort-fees/
wj2005 likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by Low Roller
I think Caesars will match your mlife gold to diamond: https://loyaltylobby.com/2019/03/19/...l-resort-fees/
thats exactly what I did. Have my diamond card in hand at home lol. They told me it would be 7-10 Days which is ridiculous imo. No reason it should take that long to match a hotel partner they have. But the mlife match was instant. It will still take a few weeks for everything to kick in but now atleast I already have the match.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 6:31 pm

So did your HH Gold->Wyndham Diamond end up going through? How long did it take you?

I submitted a status match request using HH Gold to Wyndham last Thursday 04/23 but still haven't heard anything back yet... hoping to match to Caesars Diamond but my Vegas trip is coming up in a little under 3 weeks...

Would it be possible to book my Caesars stay as a non-Diamond now to lock in the room price while waiting for the match, and just get all the Diamond benefits for this same trip once I'm matched (i.e. waived resort fees, $100 dinner)?
Old Apr 23, 2019, 10:53 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by 12changk2
So did your HH Gold->Wyndham Diamond end up going through? How long did it take you?

I submitted a status match request using HH Gold to Wyndham last Thursday 04/23 but still haven't heard anything back yet... hoping to match to Caesars Diamond but my Vegas trip is coming up in a little under 3 weeks...

Would it be possible to book my Caesars stay as a non-Diamond now to lock in the room price while waiting for the match, and just get all the Diamond benefits for this same trip once I'm matched (i.e. waived resort fees, $100 dinner)?
IRT booking as non-diamond, you won't get the resort fees waived. You can try to make your case with the FDA and see if you're able to get it waived though. There's been reports of people making diamond after a reservation is made and able to get them to waive the resort fee during check-in, but YMMV. For the $100 diamond celebration dinner, it takes about a week after you make diamond to get loaded into your account, it's doesn't update immediately. All other benefits will apply immediately including the free monthly show tickets.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 8:25 am

Programs: Delta Gold, M&M Senator, ITA executive, wyndham diamond, Hyatt explorist
I am afraid they stopped the matching , ive been waiting also for 10 days now and no reply to,my mails. And there is A first case now on statusmatcher where they refused to match Hilton diamond. Probably to much abuse to get to diamond status at caesar.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 11:31 am

Originally Posted by georgesken
I am afraid they stopped the matching , ive been waiting also for 10 days now and no reply to,my mails. And there is A first case now on statusmatcher where they refused to match Hilton diamond. Probably to much abuse to get to diamond status at caesar.
Ugh this sucks :/ Have you called Wyndham? I'm still waiting and might just submit another request using Marriott Silver Elite, maybe that still works...

EDIT: I just called in and they said due to increased demand the wait time should be 7-9 days and that I should receive a reply in 2 days. The rep also said they do match Hilton status, but was unsure of the conversion (he didn't know/confirm if Hilton Gold matched to Wyndham Diamond).

Last edited by 12changk2; Apr 25, 2019 at 12:29 pm Reason: new info
Old Apr 25, 2019, 2:17 pm

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by easy_money
IRT booking as non-diamond, you won't get the resort fees waived. You can try to make your case with the FDA and see if you're able to get it waived though. There's been reports of people making diamond after a reservation is made and able to get them to waive the resort fee during check-in, but YMMV.
As long as your account shows diamond at check out, I can't imagine them not waiving the resort fees if asked. I've done this twice--once when I earned diamond during my stay and once when the reservation was accidentally made in my wife's name (we booked our wedding at Planet Hollywood and even though I asked them to book in my name they booked it in her name because that's "customary.")
Old Apr 26, 2019, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by georgesken
They sent me an email matching the HH Gold to Wyndham Diamond today, so yea it took 8 days. Let's see how long it takes Caesars to match
Old May 10, 2019, 10:46 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by 12changk2
They sent me an email matching the HH Gold to Wyndham Diamond today, so yea it took 8 days. Let's see how long it takes Caesars to match
It takes about 7 to 10 business days. I matched Wyndham DIA from MR PLT, then Caesars TRDIA from W DIA. Too bad M Life won't match anymore, as it would be a nice shortcut to Hyatt Globalist.
Old May 10, 2019, 12:15 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by rbAA
It takes about 7 to 10 business days. I matched Wyndham DIA from MR PLT, then Caesars TRDIA from W DIA. Too bad M Life won't match anymore, as it would be a nice shortcut to Hyatt Globalist.
MLIFE does tier matches, but only at Borgata in Atlantic City and a few other regional properties. They just don't tier match in Vegas. I don't think there's any matching to Hyatt Globalist. Even MLIFE Noir only matches to Hyatt Explorist.
Old May 21, 2019, 12:15 pm

I'm confused on getting the resort fee waived. Does my card not get charged until checkout, which makes it possible to waive he $35 at the end of the stay?

I sent a Marriott Gold Elite screencap on (Saturday) 5/18 and got Wyndham Diamond on 5/21. I just applied for the match to Caesars, and I'll be in Vegas for one night on 5/29. Should I book a hotel now and try to talk my way into getting the fee waived, or should I wait for the status to come through? It looks like rates don't go up on weekdays so I think I'll be fine, but I'm not familiar with anything Vegas.
Old May 21, 2019, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by sevcheckers28
I'm confused on getting the resort fee waived. Does my card not get charged until checkout, which makes it possible to waive he $35 at the end of the stay?

I sent a Marriott Gold Elite screencap on (Saturday) 5/18 and got Wyndham Diamond on 5/21. I just applied for the match to Caesars, and I'll be in Vegas for one night on 5/29. Should I book a hotel now and try to talk my way into getting the fee waived, or should I wait for the status to come through? It looks like rates don't go up on weekdays so I think I'll be fine, but I'm not familiar with anything Vegas.
You should get CET diamond by then, hopefully. You're going regardless anyways with or without the tier match, correct? I'd book it anyways. When you get there and still haven't had it matched yet, go to the Caesars Rewards Center and ask to speak to a supervisor. They can verify it in their system and force it through if needed. (*Not all will do this, but if you get a good or right one, they will help you.) If you receive your diamond status during your stay, go to a Diamond check-in line/room/lounge and speak to one of the FDAs and let them know you're currently diamond and waive the resort fee. Good luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.