Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Wyndham to Total Rewards status Match

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wyndham to Total Rewards status Match

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2019, 12:44 pm

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by marcworld
Thank you for the heads up!!!! Yes I visited the total rewards desk and they gave me a $100 voucher to use pretty much anywhere.

Glad I came here to complain! Happy customer now
As Diamond, don't forget about free parking, including valet, and that the valet is open to you even when it's "full." Plus the two free show tickets per month in Vegas (ask about it at the Total Rewards (now Caesars Rewards) desk). And the line passes can save huge amounts of time (try hitting Bachannal at the dinner hour and see how much shorter the Diamond line is.) Plus some little things like a free glass of champagne at Bachannal.
Old Jan 16, 2019, 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by deals2010
I did this during the first week of January and it worked. Matched expired Wyndham status to TR Diamond (valid through 1/19) with success to Wyndham Diamond again.

When does your new Wyndham Diamond status expire ?
Old Jan 16, 2019, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by mudpuppy
As Diamond, don't forget about free parking, including valet, and that the valet is open to you even when it's "full." Plus the two free show tickets per month in Vegas (ask about it at the Total Rewards (now Caesars Rewards) desk). And the line passes can save huge amounts of time (try hitting Bachannal at the dinner hour and see how much shorter the Diamond line is.) Plus some little things like a free glass of champagne at Bachannal.
Also 4 free nights in the Bahamas and DIamond lounge access for 1000 TR points per person. We are going to make our sports bets and my wife will play slots using her Diamond card and see if the offer us any comp rooms down the.

We are hoping to use our first free show tickets this weekend to see John Caparulo.
Old Jan 16, 2019, 7:36 pm

Has anyone else done TR status matches recently. I just got matched to Wyndham Diamond and am trying to time my status match to TR Diamond as I'll be in Las Vegas from 2/1/2019-2/4/2019. I saw some folks looked like they status matched early January through January 31, 2019, while others status matched early January through January 31, 2020. Wondering how to do it through 2020 to avoid having to time it perfectly to hit on 2/1/2019 for the next year. Seen some TR matches take 3 hours, 3 days, 7 days, and a month for TR to match Wyndham and am hoping to find the best path to have TR Diamond on 2/1/2019 with Wyndham status match.
Old Jan 16, 2019, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by breathing007
Has anyone else done TR status matches recently. I just got matched to Wyndham Diamond and am trying to time my status match to TR Diamond as I'll be in Las Vegas from 2/1/2019-2/4/2019. I saw some folks looked like they status matched early January through January 31, 2019, while others status matched early January through January 31, 2020. Wondering how to do it through 2020 to avoid having to time it perfectly to hit on 2/1/2019 for the next year. Seen some TR matches take 3 hours, 3 days, 7 days, and a month for TR to match Wyndham and am hoping to find the best path to have TR Diamond on 2/1/2019 with Wyndham status match.
I did the match for my wife last week. We had a couple delays as we had to match her IHG Platinum to get her Wyndham Diamond.........delay was that her IHG card was still in her maiden name.

After we got that sorted out we watched Wyndham Daimond to TR Diamond , whole process took about 7 days, Monday - Monday so we have TR Diamond for our trip this Friday

Her TR Diamond expires 1/20/2020.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 8:59 am

Status

I think I screwed up. I did the wyndhamm status match, but let it expire 7 days ago without status matching to total rewards. Any other way to get wyndhamm or total rewards status?
Old Jan 17, 2019, 9:07 am

Originally Posted by flyer4512
I did the match for my wife last week. We had a couple delays as we had to match her IHG Platinum to get her Wyndham Diamond.........delay was that her IHG card was still in her maiden name.

After we got that sorted out we watched Wyndham Daimond to TR Diamond , whole process took about 7 days, Monday - Monday so we have TR Diamond for our trip this Friday

Her TR Diamond expires 1/20/2020.
Did you use Caesar's Total Rewards website to match your Wyndham Diamond status to Caesars Diamond? I did this last Friday but still remain Caesars gold. Did you receive an email from Caesars Total Rewards stating that your status changed to Diamond or did you keep logging into Caesar's web site?
Old Jan 17, 2019, 12:50 pm

Originally Posted by high_country
Did you use Caesar's Total Rewards website to match your Wyndham Diamond status to Caesars Diamond? I did this last Friday but still remain Caesars gold. Did you receive an email from Caesars Total Rewards stating that your status changed to Diamond or did you keep logging into Caesar's web site?
I just kept looking, go on the TR website and send them a private message.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 1:48 pm

If I recall, after I submitted the match request the website stated it could take up to 'seven days'. I'll wait till then and decide whether to resubmit our leave a message in the feedback. I did make a call but got the run around while being transferred to several locations and talked to clueless people.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 3:17 pm

Originally Posted by high_country
If I recall, after I submitted the match request the website stated it could take up to 'seven days'. I'll wait till then and decide whether to resubmit our leave a message in the feedback. I did make a call but got the run around while being transferred to several locations and talked to clueless people.
We needed Diamond for our trip this weekend, if you have time then just wait it out. GL
Old Jan 21, 2019, 3:41 pm

Has anyone had any luck rematching from total rewards back to Wyndham? On three accounts we keep getting the "error somethings gone wrong" on the web page so I have emailed Wydham who stated they will need to check with Total rewards to confirm status but nothing has materialised yet, and Total rewards Diamond will dissappear at the end of January....
Old Jan 21, 2019, 6:09 pm

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold
Originally Posted by newuser86
Has anyone had any luck rematching from total rewards back to Wyndham? On three accounts we keep getting the "error somethings gone wrong" on the web page so I have emailed Wydham who stated they will need to check with Total rewards to confirm status but nothing has materialised yet, and Total rewards Diamond will dissappear at the end of January....
Please let us know if you get anywhere with this. I'm in the same boat - seeing the same error message. It would be nice if it works but I'm not holding my breathe.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 7:10 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, DL Gold, QF Gold, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, WoH Explorist, Shangri-la Jade
I had the same error, but I figured out the problem. Unfortunately, the Wyndham website does not like any non-numerical/non 5 digit/non-American zip/postal codes. I had a Canadian postal code, I switched to a random US-style zip code (rest of the address remained as-is) and the match went through immediately! Make sure to temporarily change on both Wyndham and Caesars!

Hope it works for you! Let us know how it goes!
Low Roller likes this.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:04 am

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold
Originally Posted by DreamHigh
I had the same error, but I figured out the problem. Unfortunately, the Wyndham website does not like any non-numerical/non 5 digit/non-American zip/postal codes. I had a Canadian postal code, I switched to a random US-style zip code (rest of the address remained as-is) and the match went through immediately! Make sure to temporarily change on both Wyndham and Caesars!

Hope it works for you! Let us know how it goes!
You are a freaking genius! It worked perfectly -Thanks!
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:51 am

Hero! Worked perfectly thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.