Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Wyndham to Total Rewards status Match

Wyndham to Total Rewards status Match

Old Feb 13, 20, 4:35 pm

Programs: Priority Club Platinum & Ambassdor, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Quick question, do I need to stay at a Caesars or Wyndham hotel to get the $100 dinner or free show tickets? Or just walk up to counter and flash Diamond card and they will print it out regardless of where I stay once I'm in Vegas?
Old Feb 13, 20, 4:40 pm

Programs: Aeroplan Black, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, Mlife Pearl
Originally Posted by canesfan View Post
Quick question, do I need to stay at a Caesars or Wyndham hotel to get the $100 dinner or free show tickets? Or just walk up to counter and flash Diamond card and they will print it out regardless of where I stay once I'm in Vegas?
There's no obligation to stay at a Caesar's property (other than perhaps a moral one ). The show tickets will be printed out but the $100 dinner is just added to your card which they swipe at the restaurant.
levilevi likes this.
Old Feb 13, 20, 6:57 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

For those going through the same thing. I submitted on 2/3 and had been stuck at gold. Took someone's suggestion here an emailed Caesars

Emailed: [email protected] on 2/12/20 at 1:42 P.M. inquiring about status of my status match.

[email protected] immediately emailed me back on 2/12/20 at 1:53 P.M.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Caesars Entertainment! We appreciate your interest in the Caesars Rewards and Wyndham partnership. I would be happy to contact Wyndham regarding upgrading your Caesars Rewards account to Diamond status. Please reply with your Wyndham account number. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for choosing Caesars for your gaming entertainment!

Have an amazing day!

Total Service Central Team
Caesars Entertainment
877-716-4500
I emailed them back at 1:56 P.M. with my Wyndham number

[email protected] emailed me today 2/13/20 at 4:37PM

Your account has been upgraded to Diamond status. It may take up to 72 hours to show online. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Old Feb 13, 20, 7:01 pm

If anyone wants a sample email to send:

Hi,

I attempted to make a Wyndham reward status match at the beginning of this month. I was told it would take 7 days to match. It has been over 7 days and was wondering if there was anything else I need to do to make this match work? My Caesars Rewards # is: XXXXXXXX My Wyndham Rewards number is: XXXXXXXXXX. Thank you for your help.
Old Feb 13, 20, 7:42 pm

I'll echo the above... matched on 2/4, nothing as of yesterday. I didn't email the above , but instead , while logged into my account, used the "contact us" workflow to submit a request. ~20 hours later, a response said they took care of it and I should see updated within 72 hours. I just checked 15 minutes after that email and am Diamond.
Old Feb 13, 20, 11:24 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Low Roller View Post
There's no obligation to stay at a Caesar's property (other than perhaps a moral one ). The show tickets will be printed out but the $100 dinner is just added to your card which they swipe at the restaurant.
The $100 dinner credit is confusing IMHO. Some say you must appear at a CR desk to request it and then up to 7 days more for dinner to “load” to your account.
Old Feb 13, 20, 11:51 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Actually, it depends. Last year, there were still a few restaurants that still required the paper voucher from CR center. They may or may not require still, hopefully they've updated it.

Actually just checked CR site and also the celebration dinner list, and it still states "If a physical voucher is required, please stop by the Caesars Rewards Center." So leads me to believe some restaurants still require. If I recall, it was a few which was at Paris and Ballys only.

https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/ap...ation%20dinner

https://totalrewards.custhelp.com/ci...ion+Dinner.pdf

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis View Post
The $100 dinner credit is confusing IMHO. Some say you must appear at a CR desk to request it and then up to 7 days more for dinner to “load” to your account.
I think Low Roller was responding to pose #316, stating that you don't have to go to CR desk to print out a voucher to use at restaurants since that's was what you used to have to do. But most of them have been updated where you can just give them your diamond card and they will deduct it from your account.

IRT your questions, it is true that it takes several days and up to 2 weeks for the celebration dinner to load into your account after your tier renews, and it should be automatic. The majority of the problems I see where people have to go to CR desk are the ones that tier matched, vice members who earned it organically. Or the ones who matched days right before they go to Vegas and expect to use their diamond celebration dinner and unable to, which I see data points about often.

As recommend to all, I'd call CR and ensure the diamond celebration dinner is loaded onto your account prior going to Vegas to verify it's in fact loaded correctly into your account.
Old Feb 13, 20, 11:57 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Diamond celebration dinner Las Vegas participating outlets list

The Celebration Dinner can be redeemed at most Caesars Entertainment owned restaurants in Las Vegas. To take advantage of this benefit, simply show your Caesars Rewards card and ID at the restaurant. If a physical voucher is required, please stop by the Caesars Rewards Center. We encourage our guests to use the entire $100 at once, because we cannot track how much was used. If you choose not to use the $100 at one time, the remaining value will be forfeited.

The 2020 Celebration Dinner is valid 2/1/20 - 1/31/21.

Celebration Dinner benefit is not viewable in your online account.
Old Feb 14, 20, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by canesfan View Post
Dumb question but how do I get my Diamond card now?
Old Feb 14, 20, 10:30 am

Programs: Aeroplan Black, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, Mlife Pearl
Originally Posted by Soccerjoshj07 View Post
Dumb question but how do I get my Diamond card now?
Just pick it up at the rewards desk when you get to Vegas.
Old Feb 14, 20, 11:04 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond
Just pick it up at the rewards desk when you get to Vegas.
Is it necessary to have a physical card showing the word "diamond" on it? I still have my old card which says platinum. Surely they can swipe that card and see that a celebration dinner is attached to my account, no?
Old Feb 14, 20, 11:07 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond
Originally Posted by easy_money View Post

The Celebration Dinner can be redeemed at most Caesars Entertainment owned restaurants in Las Vegas. To take advantage of this benefit, simply show your Caesars Rewards card and ID at the restaurant. If a physical voucher is required, please stop by the Caesars Rewards Center. We encourage our guests to use the entire $100 at once, because we cannot track how much was used. If you choose not to use the $100 at one time, the remaining value will be forfeited.

The 2020 Celebration Dinner is valid 2/1/20 - 1/31/21.

Celebration Dinner benefit is not viewable in your online account.
Of course, the dinner is also redeemable at non-Vegas properties.
Old Feb 14, 20, 12:00 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Amex Plat
Does anyone know which restaurants require a printed voucher (rather than card swipe)?

Also, I emailed customer service and they were able to tell me that the dinner is loaded onto my account. I recently matched from Wyndham.
Old Feb 16, 20, 7:17 am

Programs: United, delta, AA, Alaskan, Frontier, Hilton Gold, Hyatt, Chase Sapphire
Just rematched to Diamond. Will I need to get a new membership card or will benefits just be loaded to my card from last year? Thanks
Old Feb 16, 20, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis View Post
Does anyone know which restaurants require a printed voucher (rather than card swipe)?

Also, I emailed customer service and they were able to tell me that the dinner is loaded onto my account. I recently matched from Wyndham.
I think at this point, they're all on the card. You can visit any customer service desk and make sure though.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: