Wyndham to Total Rewards status Match

Old Jan 10, 20, 1:52 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Choice Platinum, Caesar's Platinum, MLife Pearl
Originally Posted by R.O. View Post
This was an initial match and they played it nicely and matched me through Jan. '21. So no need to rematch next month.
My match from this month is also good until January 2021.
Old Jan 10, 20, 2:54 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Amex Plat
I'm so frustrated. I matched from Marriott or something to Wyndham then to Caesars like 2 months ago and both are expiring 1/31-2/2. Not sure what to do to extend the Caesars one, which is the only one I care about. Will Wyndham let me re-match from Marriott and/or should I call Caesar's to extend? I will only have 1 day between Caesar's exp and Wyndham exp to rematch and even then I'm not sure it will go through right away.

Our trip to LAS is in March, which is why I'm trying to get the Caesar's status extended. When I tried to rematch online, it just I already had Diamond and then no more options. Do you guys think a call in would help? I'm also Mlife Gold if they'd match to that if my Wyndham expires. Any advice?

Last edited by Stgermainparis; Jan 10, 20 at 3:43 pm
Old Jan 10, 20, 4:29 pm

Programs: UA, Latam, Delta, AA
email them at Caesars Customer Service <[email protected]>
cite both wyndham and caesar number

Originally Posted by kevflyer View Post
Give Caesars a call and see if they can do it.

Last edited by ga8riel; Jan 10, 20 at 4:31 pm Reason: quote
Old Jan 10, 20, 5:58 pm

Programs: IHG,Hyatt, Hilton Diamond, Marriott, Wyndham, SPG, United, Delta, Alaska, AA, Southwest
Originally Posted by Voodoo Daddy View Post
My match from this month is also good until January 2021.

What status level were you at Caesars before you matched your Wyndham Diamond status to CR ?

I'm still Diamond at Caesars until 1/31/2020 so I don't want to match and somehow I lose Diamond on 2/1/20
Old Jan 10, 20, 7:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by ga8riel View Post
email them at Caesars Customer Service <[email protected]>
cite both wyndham and caesar number
Did this. Will update.
Old Jan 11, 20, 5:11 am

Tried to Match my Caesars Rewards Diamond (Exp Jan 31 2020) to Wyndham Rewards but have been encountering a problem after I've logged in and entered all my info on the Wyndham page I get an error message "The Total Rewards number you entered could not be verified. Please try again" but the number is correct and is what is stamped on my physical Caesars Diamond card I use.
What am I suppose to do then if I don't have Wyndham Diamond to re-match up my Caesars Rewards back to Diamond after it expires? Tried many times but still get that error message.
Any help to fix this would be most welcome. Thanks guys

Last edited by FlyerNuckie; Jan 11, 20 at 5:20 am
Old Jan 11, 20, 9:36 am

Originally Posted by FlyerNuckie View Post
Tried to Match my Caesars Rewards Diamond (Exp Jan 31 2020) to Wyndham Rewards but have been encountering a problem after I've logged in and entered all my info on the Wyndham page I get an error message "The Total Rewards number you entered could not be verified. Please try again" but the number is correct and is what is stamped on my physical Caesars Diamond card I use.
What am I suppose to do then if I don't have Wyndham Diamond to re-match up my Caesars Rewards back to Diamond after it expires? Tried many times but still get that error message.
Any help to fix this would be most welcome. Thanks guys
Iím having a similar issue (though not re my TR number) re expiry dates. Maybe try logging into Caesars (and maybe Wyndham too, in same browser) and doing it through links within the account? I think the system will give you the highest status.
Old Jan 11, 20, 9:47 am

Smile

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis View Post
Iím having a similar issue (though not re my TR number) re expiry dates. Maybe try logging into Caesars (and maybe Wyndham too, in same browser) and doing it through links within the account? I think the system will give you the highest status.
Actually it is my Caesars number I'm using but the error reply says TR number (Weird!)
I did the same as you mentioned earlier before I posted, exhausted pretty much all avenues.
I'm thinking if all fails I'll just try to re-match with one of my other high tier hotel memberships.
Need the Wyndham Diamond to re-match to Caesars Diamond after that expires after Jan 31st
Old Jan 13, 20, 3:48 pm

I submitted a request to match from my caesars diamond to wyndham diamond by going to the wyndham page where you can request a status match. I had to submit a photo of my diamond caesars card. I got a response from wndham saying they were still following up. Not sure whats so difficult since the two companies are partners. Any one else have any advice? I replied to the email as it had been about a week and still no follow up. Need wyndham diamond now so I can match back to caesars diamond in 3 weeks.
Old Jan 13, 20, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by Mrdeals805 View Post
I submitted a request to match from my caesars diamond to wyndham diamond by going to the wyndham page where you can request a status match. I had to submit a photo of my diamond caesars card. I got a response from wndham saying they were still following up. Not sure whats so difficult since the two companies are partners. Any one else have any advice? I replied to the email as it had been about a week and still no follow up. Need wyndham diamond now so I can match back to caesars diamond in 3 weeks.
Thatís odd. It was all automatic when I did it. What about trying the other direction? Iím assuming youíd get the highest of the two.

Meanwhile an update on my issue. Caesars said my diamond status would automatically renew 2/1 (exp 1/31) for the rest of the year if my Wyndham is still diamond at that point (it will be but will be tight). I figure if all else fails Iíll just match to my gold MLife ultimately. But more of a hassle.
Old Jan 14, 20, 8:30 am

As an update to my attempt to expedite my match:

Emailed them and contacted them via social media on Friday.
- No response to email yet.
- Social media responded 3 days later that "It could take 7 to 10 business days."
- As others mentioned before, the in-person rewards desk couldn't do anything.

So the moral seems to be: start early and don't procrastinate.

It's weird that according to blogs, it was an instant process a few years ago, but now matching either way takes more than a week. I guess one program updated its system and the connection between them was never reestablished.
Old Jan 14, 20, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by knicknut View Post
As an update to my attempt to expedite my match:

Emailed them and contacted them via social media on Friday.
- No response to email yet.
- Social media responded 3 days later that "It could take 7 to 10 business days."
- As others mentioned before, the in-person rewards desk couldn't do anything.

So the moral seems to be: start early and don't procrastinate.

It's weird that according to blogs, it was an instant process a few years ago, but now matching either way takes more than a week. I guess one program updated its system and the connection between them was never reestablished.
As I mentioned up thread, mine was automatic about two months ago. Got matched right away. Maybe something has changed since then.

They did tell me that mine would auto renew the day after it expires by rematching to Wyndham.
Old Jan 15, 20, 9:56 am

Hello I got an email back from them saying " we need to allow til 2/1/2020 before this will be processed." I called in and agent I spoke with did not sound knowledgeable but when I asked if that on 2/1 I would be diamond she said yes. I went ahead and replied to the email asking this same thing so that I have something in writing.
I wish there was an easy way to do this, it sounds like perhaps there is a way to match via the Caesars website? I would appreciate any assistance.
Thanks
Old Jan 15, 20, 10:06 am

Originally Posted by Mrdeals805 View Post
Hello I got an email back from them saying " we need to allow til 2/1/2020 before this will be processed." I called in and agent I spoke with did not sound knowledgeable but when I asked if that on 2/1 I would be diamond she said yes. I went ahead and replied to the email asking this same thing so that I have something in writing.
I wish there was an easy way to do this, it sounds like perhaps there is a way to match via the Caesars website? I would appreciate any assistance.
Thanks
Up thread you can read about my failed attempts to extend expiration before actual expiration. Sounds like you will have to wait till 2/1 like I will.
Old Jan 15, 20, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by Stgermainparis View Post
Up thread you can read about my failed attempts to extend expiration before actual expiration. Sounds like you will have to wait till 2/1 like I will.
Amazing how quickly they replied...they asked me to do it 2/1... I replied that I would not be Diamond with Caesars then thus me doing the match NOW!!!

I have Best Western Diamond Select, which is their highest category, think that will match over?
I still show as IGH Spire Elite, so I believe that will do it as well.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: