Wyndham to Total Rewards status Match

Old Oct 18, 19, 5:44 pm

Programs: IHG,Hyatt, Hilton Diamond, Marriott, Wyndham, SPG, United, Delta, Alaska, AA, Southwest
Originally Posted by figgarro View Post
When does your Ceasers Status match expire? I just got Wyndham diamond matched, going to vegas early december. Trying to find the best time to request a match.

It expires 1/31/20xx
Old Oct 25, 19, 10:14 am

Programs: UA, Latam, Delta, AA
So do you have from Jan 1st to Jan 31st to match back from Caesars to Wyndham and then back to Caesars to get the benefit?
DATA POINT: stayed last week 2 nights, asked $100 play credit to be issued as I planned on using it but ended up not. I did not gamble at all. Did not get surcharge for not meeting minimum 4hrs play.
Old Dec 1, 19, 5:44 am
Original Member

Location: Highland PArk,IL,USA -- AA Lifetime Platinum, Starwood Lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Platinum
Booked via Wyndam site

Hi

I booked a few nights at Rio on Wyndham site. Where / when do I put in TR Diamond number? I have to get 14 nights to maintain diamond with Wyndham but it seems from here my Wyndham Diamond will expire mid Feb and Diamond TR end of Jan 2020. Can I just l let TR expire, match again from Wyndham and match back from TR Diamond?

BTW there is also a NCL 20% benefit which is why I'm interested in Diamond with TR. Anyone used that Benny?
Old Dec 2, 19, 12:55 pm

Programs: MR, TYP, AA, B6, DL, WN, HH, MB, 2V
Originally Posted by ga8riel View Post
So do you have from Jan 1st to Jan 31st to match back from Caesars to Wyndham and then back to Caesars to get the benefit?
Yes

Originally Posted by thepla View Post
Hi

I booked a few nights at Rio on Wyndham site. Where / when do I put in TR Diamond number? I have to get 14 nights to maintain diamond with Wyndham but it seems from here my Wyndham Diamond will expire mid Feb and Diamond TR end of Jan 2020. Can I just l let TR expire, match again from Wyndham and match back from TR Diamond?

BTW there is also a NCL 20% benefit which is why I'm interested in Diamond with TR. Anyone used that Benny?
Yes to your matching question, unsure on the others
Old Dec 3, 19, 10:08 pm

Programs: IHG,Hyatt, Hilton Diamond, Marriott, Wyndham, SPG, United, Delta, Alaska, AA, Southwest
Originally Posted by easy_money View Post
Wyndham expires end of the calendar year while CR Diamond expires Jan 31st, 2020. So in January, you can match your CR Diamond to Wyndham Diamond again, and then vice versa match your CR Diamond back to Diamond before January 31st.
Originally Posted by thepla View Post
Hi

CR expires 1/31/20xx, I was under the impression Wyndham status expires 1/1/20xx

If true you will match you CR Diamond back to Wyndham after 1/1/2020

Search this Thread