Lofts on Pearl, a Trademark Hotel

Old May 5, 18, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: human being triple secret platinum
Lofts on Pearl, a Trademark Hotel

Just booked this incredibly hip-looking, highly-ranked, all-suite hotel in Buffalo. I've never seen another "Trademark Hotel" property before, but this seems pretty upscale. Anyone stayed here previously? I'm surprised this subset of Wyndham properties doesn't get mentioned when we talk about good ways to use free night awards (I used 15k for the night I booked into a nice looking suite).
Old May 29, 18, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: human being triple secret platinum
Quick update after our trip:

15,000 Wyndham points got us a 2-bedroom loft at this hotel. The room was huge, and located a few minutes from the hip Canalside area, as well as Riverworks and the Pearl Street Brewery. Rooms are $200-$300 a night, so those 15k points are worth about 1.5-2 cents/point, a great redemption for Wyndham.

Downsides including the cheap $5/person breakfast vouchers that don't fully cover the cost of breakfast (provided in a basement deli next door to the hotel). The rooms were also cold and sparsely decorated/furnished.

Overall, a good stay, a great value redemption, and I'll keep an eye out for more Trademark properties from Wyndham.
Don.Majik.Juan likes this.

Search this Thread