Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Only a few states listed for using points. Also no Canada

Old May 2, 18, 10:28 am
Original Poster

I am searching locations on the Wyndham Rewards website but when I select the "destinations" drop down I only see a few states and Canada is also missing from the list of countries.
Old May 2, 18, 5:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by moreofless View Post
I am searching locations on the Wyndham Rewards website but when I select the "destinations" drop down I only see a few states and Canada is also missing from the list of countries.
I don't understand. What "destinations" drop down?

At:

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards

the only "Destinations" I see is way down on the page, and all it's for is showing a particular category of brands. I don't even know why it's labeled destinations.

To find hotels redeemable for points, high up on that page is a place to "enter destination". There just type in your city and either state, province, or country. Then specify your dates, and the click "book with points" right under the search button.

That works for searching worldwide, not just in US '/ Canada. But you have to know where you want to go.
Just do a normal search for city, state (or province or country) where you want to go, and put in your dates, and select points redemption, and it'll show you point redemptions at that location. Not just US, not just Canada, but many other countries. But you have to search around one city at a time.

Search this Thread