FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/wyndham-wyndham-rewards-430/)
-   -   15K points for 2 stays Biggest offer yet (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/wyndham-wyndham-rewards/1892479-15k-points-2-stays-biggest-offer-yet.html)

rrohio Feb 6, 2018 6:49 am

15K points for 2 stays Biggest offer yet

Our biggest offer ever

Earn up to one free night at any of our 8,000+ hotels worldwide when you stay twice.* Register and book by June 30, 2018 and complete your second qualified stay by July 1, 2018 to get 15,000 bonus points that you can redeem for a free night* at Super 8, Ramada, Wyndham Grand, and more.

I got this email yesterday and signed up and got email that I was registered. Seems like a great program to earn a night at almost any of their hotels

ryandelmundo Feb 6, 2018 8:58 am

Terms say it must be booked via Wyndham sites or the app, or by calling the hotel.

If I use the Citi Prestige Concierge will I be eligible?

sdsearch Feb 6, 2018 1:17 pm

It seems to a public offer, since I see it at the WR website before logging in.

sdsearch Feb 6, 2018 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by ryandelmundo (Post 29385810)
Terms say it must be booked via Wyndham sites or the app, or by calling the hotel.

If I use the Citi Prestige Concierge will I be eligible?

You must earn WR points to begin with, to be eligible to earn bonus WR points.

Do you earn WR points at all when using the Citi Prestige Concierge for booking WR properties?

sleuth Feb 8, 2018 1:21 am

Perfect timing. I have two stays coming up later this month.

maxp0wers Feb 8, 2018 12:08 pm

2 in April for me. Was happy to see this pop up when I went to book.

synergistic Feb 8, 2018 3:36 pm

We'll use all four (between the two of us) for sure. Also looking like we'll use GoFast this weekend in Miami. About 1.3c per point, but that's against the absolute cheapest non-hostel in the city. , Keep offering these promos, Wyndham, I won't be loyal but you'll keep getting a good chunk of our travel.

Mauibaby2008 Feb 8, 2018 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by synergistic (Post 29395847)
We'll use all four (between the two of us) for sure. Also looking like we'll use GoFast this weekend in Miami. About 1.3c per point, but that's against the absolute cheapest non-hostel in the city. , Keep offering these promos, Wyndham, I won't be loyal but you'll keep getting a good chunk of our travel.

agreed ^^

vincewy Feb 11, 2018 12:55 pm

Besides what we have mentioned above, I presume you can use non-Wyndham credit card as long as you book through Wyndhamhotels.com and accrue points under WR?

I plan to use HH AmEx, same points accrual (yes point values are relative), Wyndham Rewards credit card isn't all that appealing and isn't even worth applying at this point (I don't like too many credit cards opened at once). It's at the bottom of my list.

milemission Feb 12, 2018 8:57 am

I don't have an account so am not able to see which are the Participating Hotels? Only the Wyndham Grand, Dolce, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham or includes those cheaper ones such as Days Inn? Thanks!

TTT103 Feb 13, 2018 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by milemission (Post 29408283)
I don't have an account so am not able to see which are the Participating Hotels? Only the Wyndham Grand, Dolce, Wyndham Garden, Wyndham or includes those cheaper ones such as Days Inn? Thanks!

All brands that Wyndham owns.

synergistic Feb 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Not really the place for it, but in case anyone is wondering how to value these points... I got a 3c per point GoFast redemption today, as compared to the cheapest room in the city for the Daytona 500 this weekend. Don't know that it would have been any cheaper anywhere in advance, it's a pricey weekend here.

nomiiiii Feb 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Do points plus cash reservations count for such promotions, from past experience?

CaptainC Feb 14, 2018 10:23 am

Are Flamingo Las Vegas or Caesars Palace stays qualified for the promotion? Thanks.

Prome82 Feb 15, 2018 4:47 am

no have idea