Booking Suites at Wyndhams

Old Nov 2, 17, 10:46 am
Original Poster

Booking Suites at Wyndhams

At the OKC Wyndham, there is a particular private pool suite I have always wanted to book for our anniversary (this hotel used the be the Crowne Plaza and maybe a Hilton long before that). Anyway, I looked on the website and the "King Suite" with " unique access to private pool" did not show available for Friday 11/3, but it did show available and even let me book online at AAA rate for Sat 11/4.

However, I called the hotel front desk and they said it was unavailable this weekend as someone had already called to book it from 11/2 thru 11/5, and they didn't know anything about availability on the Wyndham website.

Does Wyndham allow their hotels to double-book? Or to book suites outside their system? Or is there a chance I can actually check in to this suite since the system says I have it booked for Saturday night?
Old Nov 20, 17, 7:50 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Based on the number of responses so far, I get a strong sense that Wyndham is NOT a suite program

Search this Thread