What Has Happened To The Map View?!?

Old Oct 28, 17, 4:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
What Has Happened To The Map View?!?

I've tried EVERYTHING I can think of! Have you done away with the ability to view all of the hotels in the area on a map?!? Even when I click on a specific hotel I can't seem to find a map.

It's extremely difficult to choose a hotel without seeing exactly where it is, and the other nearby hotels!

Any thoughts?

DT
Attached Images  
Old Oct 30, 17, 9:21 am
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
yup, noticed the same problem.
map functionality has been broken for a while, very annoying...
Old Oct 30, 17, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm not sure if there's a way to do it on the WyndhamRewards website, but you can do it for example on Kayak Hotels. Just do a search, and then in the hotel name field start typing "Wyndh". It'll quickly suggest that your filter be "all WyndhamRewards hotels". Once it does that filter, click to see the map view there.

You can also search on www.hotelhustle.com, where you'll see comparisons between cash rates and points rates. You can filter there to see only WyndhamRewards properties once the results draw, and you can narrow the search (in multiple steps) from 49 miles down to 3.5 miles.

Unfortunately, neither of these sites will show you all the special rates that you might qualify for / want, but at the very least you could use them in a second window along with the WyndhamRewards website to see the exact rate that you'll get.

Search this Thread