Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort - Award Stay 15K Free night

Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort - Award Stay 15K Free night

Old Mar 13, 2017, 1:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood/Hyatt/IHG-PLAT/Hilton-DIA
Question Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort - Award Stay 15K Free night

Can I stay here for a reward night for 15K points?

I am assuming i have to call to book?

Would appreciate if someone can please clarify, thanks.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...ii_Hawaii.html
Old Mar 14, 2017, 4:40 pm

Programs: Wyndham
pretty sure that one is done.
Old Mar 16, 2017, 10:29 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Originally Posted by flymax77
Can I stay here for a reward night for 15K points?

I am assuming i have to call to book?

Would appreciate if someone can please clarify, thanks.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...ii_Hawaii.html
You can book this property for 15,000 points per room per night. Like you said, you will need to call (1-866-370-8548) to make the reservation. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

--Wyndham Alison
Old Mar 17, 2017, 5:03 am

Programs: Wyndham
My apologies I thought you were referring to that Hawaiian property that jumped ship last year.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by Wyndham Alison
You can book this property for 15,000 points per room per night. Like you said, you will need to call (1-866-370-8548) to make the reservation. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

--Wyndham Alison
Hi Wyndham Alison

I thought the resort at Hawaii is done because it is not a part of Wyndham program anymore is this change recently? thanks!
Old Apr 12, 2017, 9:48 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Originally Posted by newdaybegin
Hi Wyndham Alison

I thought the resort at Hawaii is done because it is not a part of Wyndham program anymore is this change recently? thanks!
Thanks for checking! As part of our effort to make Wyndham Rewards the most generous hotel loyalty program we have partnered with our friends at Wyncham Vacation Ownership to make additional properties available for point redemption. This particular property is available through the Extra Holidays brand of Wyndham Vacation Ownership.

--Wyndham Alison
Old Apr 12, 2017, 11:47 am

Thanks for checking! As part of our effort to make Wyndham Rewards the most generous hotel loyalty program we have partnered with our friends at Wyncham Vacation Ownership to make additional properties available for point redemption. This particular property is available through the Extra Holidays brand of Wyndham Vacation Ownership.

--Wyndham Alison
Hello Wyndham Alison

If I am interest in booking is there a specific phone number do i need to call? also do they allow point + cash booking for this property like 3000 plus $$$$ or it only allow point redemption only? thanks a lot for the response.
Old Sep 4, 2017, 4:07 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Aeroplan 75K

--Wyndham Alison
Hi Alison- Can you double check the points redemption for this property? When I called today to book an award room, they wanted to charge me 30K points per night. I was under the impression that all Wyndham properties are now at 15K per night.
Old Sep 4, 2017, 8:36 pm

It is indeed a great news if this property is bookable with points.
Old Sep 11, 2017, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by Pentech
Hi Alison- Can you double check the points redemption for this property? When I called today to book an award room, they wanted to charge me 30K points per night. I was under the impression that all Wyndham properties are now at 15K per night.
Allison hasn't posted here in over 3 months.

The reason it might be 30K as I believe it's 15K per bedroom for condos
Old Oct 26, 2017, 4:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by Pentech
Originally Posted by flyer4512
Allison hasn't posted here in over 3 months.

The reason it might be 30K as I believe it's 15K per bedroom for condos
Right. 1BR units are 15K and 2BR are 30K. KHR only has 2BR units.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.