FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/wyndham-wyndham-rewards-430/)
-   -   Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort - Award Stay 15K Free night (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/wyndham-wyndham-rewards/1829115-wyndham-kona-hawaiian-resort-award-stay-15k-free-night.html)

flymax77 Mar 13, 2017 1:26 am

Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort - Award Stay 15K Free night

Can I stay here for a reward night for 15K points?

I am assuming i have to call to book?

Would appreciate if someone can please clarify, thanks.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...ii_Hawaii.html

Emskevin Mar 14, 2017 4:40 pm

pretty sure that one is done.

Wyndham Alison Mar 16, 2017 10:29 am

Originally Posted by flymax77 (Post 28029116)
Can I stay here for a reward night for 15K points?

I am assuming i have to call to book?

Would appreciate if someone can please clarify, thanks.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...ii_Hawaii.html

You can book this property for 15,000 points per room per night. Like you said, you will need to call (1-866-370-8548) to make the reservation. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

--Wyndham Alison

Emskevin Mar 17, 2017 5:03 am

My apologies I thought you were referring to that Hawaiian property that jumped ship last year.

newdaybegin Apr 11, 2017 11:12 am

Originally Posted by Wyndham Alison (Post 28045123)
You can book this property for 15,000 points per room per night. Like you said, you will need to call (1-866-370-8548) to make the reservation. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

--Wyndham Alison

Hi Wyndham Alison

I thought the resort at Hawaii is done because it is not a part of Wyndham program anymore is this change recently? thanks!

Wyndham Alison Apr 12, 2017 9:48 am

Originally Posted by newdaybegin (Post 28162298)
Hi Wyndham Alison

I thought the resort at Hawaii is done because it is not a part of Wyndham program anymore is this change recently? thanks!

Thanks for checking! As part of our effort to make Wyndham Rewards the most generous hotel loyalty program we have partnered with our friends at Wyncham Vacation Ownership to make additional properties available for point redemption. This particular property is available through the Extra Holidays brand of Wyndham Vacation Ownership.

--Wyndham Alison

newdaybegin Apr 12, 2017 11:47 am

Originally Posted by Wyndham Alison (Post 28167699)
Thanks for checking! As part of our effort to make Wyndham Rewards the most generous hotel loyalty program we have partnered with our friends at Wyncham Vacation Ownership to make additional properties available for point redemption. This particular property is available through the Extra Holidays brand of Wyndham Vacation Ownership.

--Wyndham Alison

Hello Wyndham Alison

If I am interest in booking is there a specific phone number do i need to call? also do they allow point + cash booking for this property like 3000 plus $$$$ or it only allow point redemption only? thanks a lot for the response.

Pentech Sep 4, 2017 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by Wyndham Alison (Post 28167699)

--Wyndham Alison

Hi Alison- Can you double check the points redemption for this property? When I called today to book an award room, they wanted to charge me 30K points per night. I was under the impression that all Wyndham properties are now at 15K per night.

lincoln boy Sep 4, 2017 8:36 pm

It is indeed a great news if this property is bookable with points.

flyer4512 Sep 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by Pentech (Post 28776238)
Hi Alison- Can you double check the points redemption for this property? When I called today to book an award room, they wanted to charge me 30K points per night. I was under the impression that all Wyndham properties are now at 15K per night.

Allison hasn't posted here in over 3 months.

The reason it might be 30K as I believe it's 15K per bedroom for condos

philemer Oct 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by Pentech (Post 28776238)

Originally Posted by flyer4512 (Post 28803983)
Allison hasn't posted here in over 3 months.

The reason it might be 30K as I believe it's 15K per bedroom for condos

Right. 1BR units are 15K and 2BR are 30K. KHR only has 2BR units.