Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

HELP!!! FINDING CURRENT Wyndham Reservations -- I cant!!!!

Old Feb 14, 17, 4:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: swa, hhonors platinum, priority club platinum, choice priv gold, hertz president's club

EVERY hotel chain allows you to locate your current reservations when you log in -- Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Choice, Best Western.

ALL EXCEPT WYNDHAM.

When I log into my account there is no place to go to track my current reservations.

It is very frustrating. And it wasn't always this way. Years ago you COULD get a list of your reservations.

This seems to be something so simply I cannot believe this situation.

Has anyone else found this a problem.

If someone from Wyndham is watching, will this ever change (it has been going for many years)?

Has anyone found a way to track their current Wyndham reservations ON THE WYNDHAM SITE, that I am an aware of??

Thanks.
Old Feb 14, 17, 4:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Get the app, and you can find them on there, though they are often times screwed up with wrong hotel locations, etc.

I agree, there's no reason it should be this hard.
Old Feb 14, 17, 5:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: swa, hhonors platinum, priority club platinum, choice priv gold, hertz president's club
Thanks -- I actually did notice that the app DOES have them.

Does not make any sense not to have them on the online site.

Good luck to the Packers.

I hope you are still mad at Pete Carroll for the Fail Mary and his classless reaction!!
Old Feb 14, 17, 6:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by the joy of travel View Post
Thanks -- I actually did notice that the app DOES have them.

Does not make any sense not to have them on the online site.

Good luck to the Packers.

I hope you are still mad at Pete Carroll for the Fail Mary and his classless reaction!!
I'm actually more of a Broncos fan, but I own Green Bay stock.

Safe travels,

Doc
Old Feb 18, 17, 4:05 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Where in app?
Old May 9, 17, 8:22 am

Programs: IHG Platinum, BA, AA, Wyndham Rewards
I agree that it is ridiculous how difficult it is to locate any semblance of a confirmed reservation online with wyndham.

It is true that the app will show reservations, but at least in my case, when I click on a reservation within the app to see the full reservation details, it always errors out.

The same thing occurs when I attempt to manually pull up an existing reservatio on Wyndham's full website by using confirmation number. Always errors out. Really reassuring. Bottom of the barrel IT. On the plus side, maybe the whacked-out IT issues will keep their redemption levels at 15k for a while. If they were to ever become a well-oiled machine, it's hard to see these redemption levels sticking around. For the time being, you pay 15k in points + personal frustration for a free night. They should be called "points & frustration awards" a la points 'n cash.
Old Aug 17, 17, 4:46 pm

Programs: AA Life-Plat 5MM, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, UA, BA
Another frustration is when Wyndham system does NOT send a confirmation email. Happened to me 2 times in the last year.

You have to call to ask them to send the confirmation, and it comes in non standard format.

My recommendation:
When you complete a reservation, capture the confirmation number. It is Very time consuming until an agent finds your reservation without a confirmation number.
Old Aug 17, 17, 7:28 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt LT DM, Wyndham DM, Hertz PC, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by IntFF View Post
Another frustration is when Wyndham system does NOT send a confirmation email. Happened to me 2 times in the last year.

You have to call to ask them to send the confirmation, and it comes in non standard format.

My recommendation:
When you complete a reservation, capture the confirmation number. It is Very time consuming until an agent finds your reservation without a confirmation number.
Agreed.

Not sure how this MASSIVE company has such poor IT. Only hotel network(maybe even airline, rental car company and the like) on the planet that online can't easily see all upcoming reservations?
Old Aug 22, 17, 6:47 am

Thanks for the tip about finding reservations on the app.

I was booking several sub $40 prepaid mattress runs and did not get a confirmation email for one of the reservations.
Old Aug 26, 17, 7:27 pm

Location: Bangkok and Palm Coast, FL. Exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by DCARob View Post
Thanks for the tip about finding reservations on the app.

I was booking several sub $40 prepaid mattress runs and did not get a confirmation email for one of the reservations.
Do tell which ones.

Search this Thread