Calling wyndham rewards

Old Dec 5, 16, 5:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Calling wyndham rewards

I have tried calling to Wyndham Rewards over 10 times in last 3 days. I was cut off every time after I was transferred to representative.

All I want to do is to see how many of my points will expire due to 4 years expiry rule. It should be in the website yet it is not there. I should be able to find out by calling, yet my call is NEVER connected to anyone. I am a GOLD member.

Wyndham rewards representative here told me to call as she is not willing to help. I called, and my call fail me. what a company!!!!
Old Dec 5, 16, 7:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pbd456 View Post
I have tried calling to Wyndham Rewards over 10 times in last 3 days. I was cut off every time after I was transferred to representative.

All I want to do is to see how many of my points will expire due to 4 years expiry rule. It should be in the website yet it is not there. I should be able to find out by calling, yet my call is NEVER connected to anyone. I am a GOLD member.

Wyndham rewards representative here told me to call as she is not willing to help. I called, and my call fail me. what a company!!!!
In my case, it didn't appear on the website until there was about half a year until expiration. I've never seen it tell me what points were going to expire in 1, 2, or 3 years.

So do you think you're just a few months away from expiration of some points?
Old Dec 10, 16, 6:34 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sdsearch View Post
In my case, it didn't appear on the website until there was about half a year until expiration. I've never seen it tell me what points were going to expire in 1, 2, or 3 years.

So do you think you're just a few months away from expiration of some points?
yes. i was all-in in discover america in 2013. so. i should have a lot of points expiring, but i have earned points here and there. so i want to have an accurate counts
Old Dec 10, 16, 8:33 pm

Programs: Azerbaijan Airlines Gold, Turkish Miles and Smiles, IHG Plat
On your "My Account" page, there is a box which shows your balance. Under this box is a section saying "You've earned your points - don't let them expire!" Click on 'Learn More" and you should get a pop up which shows any forthcoming expiry. E.g. my account shows 6000 due to expire 30 June 2020. Do you have pop ups blocked on your PC? FYI, I believe points expire after 4 years but note if you have no account activity for 18 months, all points expire. This is my understanding from the website. Do that help? Also, I find by contacting Wyndham Rewards via the website, rather than phoning, I usually get a very quick reply.
Old Dec 10, 16, 9:50 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Wyndham is where customer service goes to die
Old Dec 14, 16, 2:53 pm
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience on the phone. Can you private message me with your Wyndham Rewards member number so I can look into the status of your points?

Thanks!
Alison
Old Mar 4, 17, 4:34 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Wyndham Alison View Post
Hi!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience on the phone. Can you private message me with your Wyndham Rewards member number so I can look into the status of your points?

Thanks!
Alison
you have PM

Search this Thread