Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Tryp hotels unbookable on Wyndham site

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2016, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

Has Wyndham taken the Tryp brand hotels off the wyndham website? Was looking for points availability in NYC and didn't see it bookable in $ or points through wyndham.com. Its says tryp hotels in the area (0). When in fact there are a couple.
Old Oct 13, 2016, 1:14 pm

I think there is only the Tryp Times Square South now, there was another in Times Square but that is now called The Gallivant, has awful reviews too.

I was looking at the wyndham site yesterday and noticed the same thing.
Old Oct 13, 2016, 5:10 pm
cln

Programs: TK E+, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Dusit Gold
many hotels arent available on wyndhamrewards...
Old Oct 13, 2016, 7:22 pm
Original Poster

The Wyndham site used to at least let you view the Tryp hotels, now it doesn't even show up at all, or rather it says no Tryp hotels in the area. I tried NYC, Paris, & other Tryp cities. It won't even let you complete a non-points booking

As a side note they revamped the Wyndham website this week. Now when I login & click to view my account I get an error webpage every time
Old Oct 13, 2016, 8:01 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, CC Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Choice Plat
Originally Posted by longleaf
The Wyndham site used to at least let you view the Tryp hotels, now it doesn't even show up at all, or rather it says no Tryp hotels in the area. I tried NYC, Paris, & other Tryp cities. It won't even let you complete a non-points booking

As a side note they revamped the Wyndham website this week. Now when I login & click to view my account I get an error webpage every time
does not seem to be the case with all...I see Tryp Brisbane listed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.