Grand Desert - Las Vegas

Old Oct 11, 16, 12:50 pm
Original Poster

Grand Desert - Las Vegas

I need a little help. An unplanned visit to Vegas just came up. Since I had not budgeted for it, I really need to use my Wyndham points, but, cannot see how to book the Grand Desert on points. Any recommendations/suggestions? I have never stayed there, but the reviews look good.
Old Oct 11, 16, 3:15 pm

Programs: DL GM, Choice DM, Wyndham DM, BW DM
"To redeem your Wyndham Rewards points for a go free or go fast award at this property, please call 866-370-8548"

Points are the *only* way that I see to book there. Looks like 2 night minimum, expires Dec 31, 2016
Old Oct 17, 16, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cyberian View Post
"To redeem your Wyndham Rewards points for a go free or go fast award at this property, please call 866-370-8548"

Points are the *only* way that I see to book there. Looks like 2 night minimum, expires Dec 31, 2016
Cyberian....are you saying this Wyndham is not nice??? Or worth the points, but not money?
Old Oct 17, 16, 3:03 pm

Have you searched wyndhamrewards.com (where your points are?) for the dates you'd like to stay in Las Vegas?
Old Oct 18, 16, 6:41 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cyberian View Post
Have you searched wyndhamrewards.com (where your points are?) for the dates you'd like to stay in Las Vegas?
Yes. There were not any good options besides the Grand Desert that I saw.
Old Oct 18, 16, 12:28 pm

From wyndhamrewards.com, clicking "Check Availability" or the resort's name, takes you here:

https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...vegas&variant=

which is where I got the information that I posted.

Search this Thread