Wyndham Titanium Member?

Old Aug 21, 2016, 6:49 am
Original Poster

Wyndham Titanium Member?

Has anyone heard anything about the Titanium level (presumably a secret level that comes after Diamond)? The only reference to it that I could find was in an email from Wyndham Rewards:

"The go free PLUS experience must be used during the Diamond Level or Titanium Level Members go free Award stay."

Anyone achieve this level or have any details about it?
Old Aug 22, 2016, 11:54 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Originally Posted by IHGforFree
Has anyone heard anything about the Titanium level (presumably a secret level that comes after Diamond)? The only reference to it that I could find was in an email from Wyndham Rewards:

"The go free PLUS experience must be used during the Diamond Level or Titanium Level Members go free Award stay."

Anyone achieve this level or have any details about it?
Hi IHGforFree,

Thanks for your interest in Wyndham Rewards and our new member levels. To answer your question, Titanium is not a secret level but rather one that is available exclusively for owners of our franchised hotels. Hope that helps!

Thanks!
Wyndham Alison

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.