Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Has anyone signed up to receive points for doing surveys?

Old Aug 17, 16, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

I recently replied to an email with a link to receive WR points for completing survey (Opinionworld).
I have completed a few of them promising between 50 and 80 points each.
Has anyone done this? When do the points arrive? Is this legit?
Thanks!
Old Aug 17, 16, 5:27 pm

Yes, I've been taking those surveys for 3 months, and I have gotten over 7,500 points. The points typically post the next day, but sometimes it takes 2 days.
Old Aug 18, 16, 8:34 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, Delta Silver
You got me curious, and yep, another survey site by SSI. While you will screen out on a lot of surveys, it's a reliable and legit company that also does points for surveys programs with United, Spirit, Jet Blue and Le Club Accor for USA-based users. So useful if you need to extend an expiration date on one of the other programs as well.

You max out at five surveys across all of those programs per day.
Old Aug 22, 16, 5:09 am
Original Poster

Interesting. I did sign up, I have not yet recieved points for 2 surveys I have completed. I emailed the Opinionworld contact to ask and they said that Canadians can not participate?!?!?
Old Aug 22, 16, 7:09 am

Programs: UA Explorer card, AA Plat, Copa Plat, IHG Plat,
Points Posted Fast

I signed up several days ago and did the first survey then. 500 pts showed up with in 2 days and I have tried several more but I usually don't qualify but the 5 pts show up the next day. I have got 1 30 pt survey and 8 5 pt ones post so total of 570 pts have posted so far

Search this Thread