Search

Free check in amenities ?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2016, 10:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Free check in amenities ?

Just stayed at a Super 8, the table near the front desk has a sign saying free checkin amenity, in front of the sign are a pile of sunday newsapers. I stayed at Days Inn and Wingate but didnt see the same sign, is it unique to Super 8 ?

Then this morning I got an email from Wyndham asking me to do a survey about my last stay for 100 boints, I open it and basically it only has one question and ask me for my email address. The question was did I receive a free bottle water at checkin ? Well of course I didn't, perhaps something new as a wyndham rewards member benefit ?
Old Jan 21, 2016, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was at a Super 8 for a night earlier this week and didn't see any such sign.

No new benefits have been announced yet.

It could some hotels are getting signs in advance of the benefits starting, and are putting them out "too early".

But I don't understand the survey at all. Cynic hat on: Maybe they're testing whether hotels are waiting like they're supposed to or rushing the benefit ahead of when it's supposed to begin? Or maybe an email survey script got accidentally issued before it was supposed to?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.