Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

150,000 points, what are some places I should consider?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

150,000 points, what are some places I should consider?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2016, 9:33 pm

Programs: All the programs!
Originally Posted by SPLITTERZ
I have been staying in a Wyndham hotel since September, and will be at that hotel until the first week in January. By the end of the stay, I should have over 150,000 points (I think).
That's a lot of nights at one property. Hopefully it's one of the nicer ones?
Old Apr 25, 2016, 11:01 pm

Programs: AA Plt 3MM; UA 1K 2 MM; MR Lifetime Plat; HH Lifetime Diamond; HH Diamond; IGH Spire Ambas; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by mshock79
What's silly is the Go Fast rate is $150.00! $113.00 cash and earn 1,000+ Wyndham points or $150.00 and lose 3000 Wyndham points...hmmm
Seems like Wyndham Rewards could benefit from hiring an adult to run the program....
Old Apr 25, 2016, 11:46 pm
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
Check out the Wyndham Santa Monica - it's always expensive, up to $500 in cash rates. Not a great hotel (ex-Holiday Inn), but great location. And you should be able to get free flights to LAX...
Khao Lak is a beautiful part of Thailand - haven't stayed at the hotel though...
And there is a Dolce hotel in Sitges, outside Barcelona...
Old Apr 26, 2016, 2:58 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, SPG Gold
I stayed at Viva Wyndham Dominicus Beach in January. Not a bad hotel and food was actually good. Place was fully booked though and most guest were older Europeans from Italy. DR is no Hawaii though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.