recurring login problem

Old Jun 2, 15, 9:52 am
Original Poster

recurring login problem

it has happens a few times, after a few days, somehow my login will fail and my account will be locked out. and i need to wait for midnight (my time zone) to call wyndham customer service to reset my account

even when i have activated facebook login the problem seems recur. is it a a common problem?
Old Jun 2, 15, 2:01 pm
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
I'm very sorry that your account keeps getting locked.

Please private message me your member number, phone number and address so I can look into this for you.

Originally Posted by weiwei2 View Post
it has happens a few times, after a few days, somehow my login will fail and my account will be locked out. and i need to wait for midnight (my time zone) to call wyndham customer service to reset my account

even when i have activated facebook login the problem seems recur. is it a a common problem?
Old Oct 19, 16, 3:41 pm

Hello!
Maybe you can help me with my login problems too?
I try to login, it is the right uswrname and password. But i get all the time a failuremessage. Even when i reset the password.
Best regards from germany
Martin
Old Oct 24, 16, 2:18 pm

Programs: UA Explorer card, AA Plat, Copa Plat, IHG Plat,
Login failures here too today

I have tried several different times to login today and keep getting error message that my account has been locked. I have did the reset with email 3 times and I still get the account locked message. I tried calling but gave up after 15 minutes on hold. Hopefully just a glitch for today
Old Oct 25, 16, 6:59 pm

Same here, been going on for years on my account and my wifes, different computers same story.

I have to reset our PW's every time we login and lately I get an error when looking up our existing reservations.

If all our Wyndham stays weren't free I wouldn't even bother with this hotel

Search this Thread