Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Using points an All-Inclusive resorts

Using points an All-Inclusive resorts

Old Aug 12, 2017, 8:33 am

Originally Posted by lincoln boy
just curious. I checked availability for all-inclusive properties and found nothing. Is this something that I can't book online?
They are definitely bookable on-line, as I just completed a GoFree stay at the Viva Wyndham Azteca that I booked on-line. Sometimes they also have a minimum stay requirement.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by TTT103
They are definitely bookable on-line, as I just completed a GoFree stay at the Viva Wyndham Azteca that I booked on-line. Sometimes they also have a minimum stay requirement.
I appreciate your reply. I will look for availability later. But given that it is not easy to find the availability, it looks like that the inventory is very limited.

edit: I searched the availability and am pleasantly surprised!

Last edited by lincoln boy; Aug 12, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Old Aug 12, 2017, 3:57 pm

Originally Posted by TTT103
How many person per room? If more than 2, did you have to pay extra? Thanks.
Old Aug 13, 2017, 8:48 am

Originally Posted by junks2010
How many person per room? If more than 2, did you have to pay extra? Thanks.
There were two adults and two children. We had the children in their own room, as it's not a vacation IMO, with four people to a room.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 9:05 am

I am not seeing any availability in either Viva resort in Playa, for a wide range of dates. Is this something I should be worried about, as I was counting on using my points there?
Old Oct 10, 2017, 10:42 am

Originally Posted by aarif1
I am not seeing any availability in either Viva resort in Playa, for a wide range of dates. Is this something I should be worried about, as I was counting on using my points there?

It used to be very easy to find availability on all-inclusive properties with even 1 night...looks like that now they require 4 nights minimum stay for point stay.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 11:36 am

Originally Posted by lincoln boy
It used to be very easy to find availability on all-inclusive properties with even 1 night...looks like that now they require 4 nights minimum stay for point stay.
Thanks for the tip, I was only looking at 3 nights since that's how many points I have. Guess I'll have to get more?

And it looks like it's not just for points stays, but 4 nights are required even for cash.
Old Oct 17, 2017, 10:50 am

Sneaky Policy change: they now charge $27 per child per night. Used to be free for everyone!
Old Oct 23, 2017, 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by vendetto
Sneaky Policy change: they now charge $27 per child per night. Used to be free for everyone!
how old are your kids? A person a few posts up thread was not charged for a 6yr old. Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.