Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Using points an All-Inclusive resorts

Using points an All-Inclusive resorts

Old Jul 22, 2015, 9:50 am

So has anyone confirmed that we can book the all inclusive rooms with points?

Read through this whole thread and there is not a clear direction. They definitely show up online as bookable at certain properties. 2 Queen room going to allow for 4 people to stay without extra?
Old Jul 22, 2015, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by thebill0322
So has anyone confirmed that we can book the all inclusive rooms with points?

Read through this whole thread and there is not a clear direction. They definitely show up online as bookable at certain properties. 2 Queen room going to allow for 4 people to stay without extra?

No one with a Wyndham connection has definitively stated anything recently. In fact, it appears those with Wyndham connections have purposely avoided answering the question.

If the website will book it, I think that speaks for itself.
Old Jul 24, 2015, 9:32 pm
soy

Programs: various
Originally Posted by inspoke
No one with a Wyndham connection has definitively stated anything recently. In fact, it appears those with Wyndham connections have purposely avoided answering the question.

If the website will book it, I think that speaks for itself.
Agree, Wyndham reps have constantly flip-flopped on this. I would go by whether or not the website allows it
Old Jul 29, 2015, 9:10 am

Programs: WN A-list CP, IHG plat, Hyatt plat, United Silver, Hilton Gold
Is there an actual answer to this yet?

Wyndham cs has been pitiful. This is a simple question.
Old Jul 30, 2015, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by YoProWithAGoPro
Is there an actual answer to this yet?

Wyndham cs has been pitiful. This is a simple question.
You would think they would have a policy on properties participation in the two programs. I did notice AI's added go free rates, but some removed the go fast rates.
Old Aug 10, 2015, 7:18 am

Programs: AS,UA
I think the answer is no, i have searched today for just 1 night at an all inclusive and they all say unavailable. Just last week everything was showing up fine.
Old Aug 10, 2015, 12:07 pm

Maybe it was a website glitch but the All Inclusives in Cancun are showing back up now
Old Aug 12, 2015, 3:14 pm

I still can't find a single date at any of the Viva Wyndham properties with award availability.
Old Aug 12, 2015, 8:24 pm

Originally Posted by Drew777
I still can't find a single date at any of the Viva Wyndham properties with award availability.
Try it now I just got playa del carmen
Old Aug 13, 2015, 4:16 am

Originally Posted by lebowski2222
Try it now I just got playa del carmen
I still can't find availability after checking for probably 10 one night stays. I guess I just haven't found the magic dates yet. Wyndham really needs to add a calendar showing award availability like virtually every other hotel rewards site.
Old Aug 13, 2015, 8:41 am

Okay, now I see availability at pretty much all of them. Not sure how that happened.
Old Aug 19, 2015, 8:20 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, OW Emerald, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Drew777
Okay, now I see availability at pretty much all of them. Not sure how that happened.
Can you give an example of dates / locations? I don't see anything. Thanks.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 3:24 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, OW Emerald, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by vivrant
Can you give an example of dates / locations? I don't see anything. Thanks.
It's working now. Guess it was a temporary thing. I just booked PDC for Thanksgiving 2016, family of four (two kids that will be <1 and 10 by then).

For those wondering, there are six AI Viva properties
http://www.wyndham.com/about-us/viva

Of the two in PDC, I booked the Azteca which has slightly better ratings on TA. I'm not expecting super-luxury by any means, but this is really, truly a phenomenal deal.

Now I just need to figure out some flights on points, preferably non-stop, out of NYC.

Edit: The value of this deal, if it works out, is really great (a AI resort for a family of four can run at least $400/night).

Last edited by vivrant; Aug 24, 2015 at 3:29 pm
Old Aug 26, 2015, 2:16 am

Originally Posted by vivrant
It's working now. Guess it was a temporary thing. I just booked PDC for Thanksgiving 2016, family of four (two kids that will be <1 and 10 by then).

For those wondering, there are six AI Viva properties
http://www.wyndham.com/about-us/viva

Of the two in PDC, I booked the Azteca which has slightly better ratings on TA. I'm not expecting super-luxury by any means, but this is really, truly a phenomenal deal.

Now I just need to figure out some flights on points, preferably non-stop, out of NYC.

Edit: The value of this deal, if it works out, is really great (a AI resort for a family of four can run at least $400/night).
I see 6 nights at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach - An All-Inclusive Resort 4/2/16 - 4/8/16 available at 15k per night...............this seems like an amazing deal for an all inclusive for 2 adults.
Old Aug 29, 2015, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by flyer4512
I see 6 nights at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach - An All-Inclusive Resort 4/2/16 - 4/8/16 available at 15k per night...............this seems like an amazing deal for an all inclusive for 2 adults.
Definitely a good deal, but keep in mind that Viva's are not high end all-inclusive properties. The Fortuna frequently offers packages through Groupon.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.