Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

How long for phone Rez to show up on Wyndham.com?

Old Apr 26, 13, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silv; Hyatt Plat, Priority Club, SPG G, HHonors G, Marriott S; Hertz 5*; AA, WN, Pan Am!

I would think this would be instantaneous (or at least within an hour), but last night I made a reservation by phone because the website wouldn't let me complete the deal. I have verified the confirmation number but it still won't pull up on wyndham.com or wyndhamrewards.com.

Any thoughts?
Old Apr 27, 13, 12:37 am

Programs: SPG, AA, United
Sounds like a glitch in the system to me. I'd call the property where you made the reservation and make sure they can pull it up. Otherwise, you may arrive and not have a room ready.
Old Apr 29, 13, 8:20 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
I would be happy to look into this for you. Please private message me your confirmation number as well as the stay location and dates of your reservation.

Originally Posted by texd View Post
I would think this would be instantaneous (or at least within an hour), but last night I made a reservation by phone because the website wouldn't let me complete the deal. I have verified the confirmation number but it still won't pull up on wyndham.com or wyndhamrewards.com.

Any thoughts?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: