Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

New 30K sign up offer for Wyndham Credit Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New 30K sign up offer for Wyndham Credit Card

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2012, 7:00 pm

Programs: LFFRS BOD
I just applied for this and there were 2 offers side by side the annual fee ( waived first year) for 30k with first purchase and 12k for non annual fee card.
I got a screen shot.. still pending.. this happened with my Choice Privileges card but got it after calling.. so I will wait it out..no hurry but nice to have another 2 free night stays..
Old Nov 14, 2012, 9:13 am

Programs: LFFRS BOD
yay. .just called 866-408-4064 to get it approved with a 5k credit limit..yay
Old Dec 17, 2012, 10:20 am

Programs: AA ex Plat, IC Plat , Hilton Diamond
I am considering this after a recent stay in Amsterdam, Apollo... but it should have more bonus points.
Old Jan 21, 2013, 11:36 am

Programs: UA Miles+, AAdvantage, Skymiles
i still see the 18/12 bonus points even though i cleared my cookies
Old Jun 11, 2013, 5:00 am
In memoriam

I just applied for (and was told online that it would take ten days for my app to be "further processed." This was for the 30K fee waived for first year offer. I was not able to access this offer via Firefox-the 18-12 offer came up on Firefox-but, opening Chrome using the link at the start of this thread I got the better offer.

Who knows why?
Old Jun 12, 2013, 1:41 pm

Programs: UA Miles+, AAdvantage, Skymiles
Originally Posted by biggestbopper
I just applied for (and was told online that it would take ten days for my app to be "further processed." This was for the 30K fee waived for first year offer. I was not able to access this offer via Firefox-the 18-12 offer came up on Firefox-but, opening Chrome using the link at the start of this thread I got the better offer.

Who knows why?
You are absolutely correct!. I click the link on the first posting using Chrome and the 30K offer, first year fee waved appeared.
Old Jun 27, 2013, 8:51 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Got the following offer in their newsletter:

Code:
 	Earn a $100 Restaurant.com e-gift card after you make a purchase using your Wyndham Rewards® Visa® card by August 30, 2013.¹
• 	Receive up to 30,000 bonus points when you make your first purchase, that's enough for up to 5 FREE NIGHTS²
• 	Then earn DOUBLE POINTS on all your purchases EVERY DAY and up to 15 points per $1 spent on participating hotel stays.²
• 	Waived Annual Fee for the first year, after that only $69!³ We also have a no annual fee Wyndham credit card which offers different benefits.
	Earn dinner and bonus points toward free night stays today, and future rewards tomorrow.
	Let us take you out to dinner. Apply by July 1, 2013³
Considering this a Barclayscard I'm surprised the bloggers aren't all over it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.