Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Celebrate with a Free Night on Us promotion 16,000 points per stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrate with a Free Night on Us promotion 16,000 points per stay

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2012, 4:16 pm

Have received my points at last. It did take some time as I needed to get the folios from each of three hotels. Sent Tamaara the reservation confirmations (showed the date of booking before wording was changed) and the folios. I have to say, the customer service I received from Tamaara was superb. I am very pleased and look forward to staying at hotels in the Wyndham group soon.
Old Dec 18, 2012, 5:43 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
Originally Posted by caGALINDO
I made three 8k transfers to AA, on the same day. One arrived in my AA account a few days later, the others are missing. It is obvious something is wrong. Explained it all in the email, here is their canned reply:
Per other reports before yours, unless someone really needs the points quickly, don't do all the transfers the same day. Actually, it seems like even if someone needs the points quickly, don't do the transfers all on the same day

Originally Posted by Jennifer32
Have received my points at last. It did take some time as I needed to get the folios from each of three hotels. Sent Tamaara the reservation confirmations (showed the date of booking before wording was changed) and the folios. I have to say, the customer service I received from Tamaara was superb. I am very pleased and look forward to staying at hotels in the Wyndham group soon.
My 48K bonus points also just got credited. I will probably go the 8K x 7 points transfer route to UA or AA, but obviously won't do it all on the same day. I have no immediate need for the miles right now.
Old Jan 5, 2013, 9:33 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
A few relatives got their 16k batches finally posted today.

A few of them had sent multiple follow ups, while a few only sent one mail, however just recently, when they realized the missing bonus.

These were all for the 1 st round, after having either targeted mails, or requested and received targeted mails.

If there are anyone out there who didnt get their bonus from round 1, pls PM, and I might be able to help you in the right direction- as long as you booked within the right dates for the right hotels.
Old Jan 5, 2013, 9:41 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Occasional RTW club
I must say - when I first received the points, I was so mad at Wyndham I almost converted them away to Aeroplan (esp considering there was a transfer bonus at the time). But somehow I hesitated - and I'm glad I did. I need a 1-night stop in Beijing ... and would you look at this. Club Carlson is 5K points +$80. SPG is even more. Wyndham? 10K points fora Days Inn straight downtown which actually has an OK rating on TripAdvisor. This means around $35 final cost. Glad I kept the points
Old Apr 9, 2013, 10:16 am

Their customer service is better than I expected~

Originally Posted by samineni3
Hi All

I got an email,and it looks like targeted email "Enjoy one qualifying stay at any of our 20 newest properties, and we'll reward you with 16,000 Wyndham Rewards® bonus points—enough for A FREE NIGHT!* Earn up to 3 free nights or 48,000 bonus points!

We've just opened 20 new hotels and want to invite you to celebrate with us. Simply complete one stay through October 6, 2012 and you'll earn 16,000 Wyndham Rewards points. That's enough for a free night!

Plus, as an added incentive, rates are starting at $59.99 at the new Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham hotels and $79.00 at the new Wyndham Hotels and Resorts hotels. There are many locations to choose from across the United States so book now and take advantage of this limited-time offer.

https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/...062012:hotel20

Did anyone got similar email and it provided a link to promotion, but it looks like a targeted offer

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.