Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Celebrate with a Free Night on Us promotion 16,000 points per stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2012, 2:50 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
So in other news, I was charged for my third stay today. I contacted them by email. Hope to see the points in just a few days time. Whoooot whoot.

I think part of me is going to miss this thread
The same. How to get the "folio"?
Old Oct 29, 2012, 8:03 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by zig2
The same. How to get the "folio"?
Mine have been getting emailed to me about 3-4 days after each stay. Not sure if there's a way to expedite this process, but perhaps you could try calling the property.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by LM225
Mine have been getting emailed to me about 3-4 days after each stay. Not sure if there's a way to expedite this process, but perhaps you could try calling the property.
Mine have been emailed to me the next morning. So we are supposed to send these to Wyndham and they will pst 16,000x3 goodwill points?
Old Oct 29, 2012, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by keirnna
Mine have been emailed to me the next morning. So we are supposed to send these to Wyndham and they will pst 16,000x3 goodwill points?
Based on this:

"To receive the goodwill points, please send your member number and a copy of the folio (receipt) after your stay to [email protected] so we can ensure that the points are posted to the appropriate account. For tracking purposes, please also reference your FlyerTalk Username/Handle within your email."
That seems like the right call.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 8:29 am

I've contacted them asking them to confirm they want my folios and in turn they will post my points. Once I hear back I'll send them my info.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 8:31 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Occasional RTW club
I just phoned them and they confirmed I'll be OK, don't really need to email folios or anything, but I'll do it anyway. I haven't received anything as far as summaries of stay go.

One confusing thing that happened is that Altamonte cancelled my initial booking on the 18th, and I made a nonref one for mid-November...... but then they went ahead and credited that booking a few weeks later anyway. So now I'm stuck with 4 reservations, doh!

Hope the manager of the property is friendly enough to cancel the fourth one... heh
Old Oct 29, 2012, 10:27 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

They asked me for my folio OR credit card statement
Old Oct 29, 2012, 11:14 am

They asked me for my folio OR credit card statement
That's completely nonsensical as they ..... kind of know that they charged you! Geez, heh.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 11:21 am

I have sent a copy of my card statement indicating the charges and the confirmation numbers of my three stays by e-mail. Now I received the generic reply "16k goodwill points" but they are asking for a copy of the folio (receipt) of my stay. The stays where no-shows, how am I going to send a receipt for that?
Old Oct 29, 2012, 11:33 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hyatt Globalist
Got a survey instead a "folio". Interesting.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 11:34 am

Originally Posted by tiger302
I have sent a copy of my card statement indicating the charges and the confirmation numbers of my three stays by e-mail. Now I received the generic reply "16k goodwill points" but they are asking for a copy of the folio (receipt) of my stay. The stays where no-shows, how am I going to send a receipt for that?
I've been getting folios for my no-shows (at SLC and Orlando) about 3-4 days after the check-out date.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by zig2
Got a survey instead a "folio". Interesting.
Yup, got those too. They get sent separately at different times.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 11:39 am

I've been getting folios for my no-shows (at SLC and Orlando) about 3-4 days after the check-out date.
Hmm, I got nothing.

I'll call the property.

[edit] don't know about Wyndham as a brand, but got an awesome manager at the property who took less time to cancel my non-refundable reservation that it took for me to explain my convoluted accident with 4, instead of 3, reservations ^ to him.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:06 pm

Programs: HHonor Dia, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Explorist
Is that in email or in your account? My 1st stay posted last week, and i got nothing on my email.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by tomy77
Is that in email or in your account? My 1st stay posted last week, and i got nothing on my email.
Email

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.