Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Celebrate with a Free Night on Us promotion 16,000 points per stay

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2012, 8:59 am

Originally Posted by phdtomd
No showed on Wednesday at SLC, no points posted and my card was charged. Called Wyndham and the said I need to wait 5 days and if the hotel doesn't post the points then they will. Is this consistent with anyone else experience?
It takes them a few days to post the points. I no showed twice at SLC and they posted without having to call.
Old Oct 5, 2012, 9:57 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold,
Originally Posted by redbirdsj
It takes them a few days to post the points. I no showed twice at SLC and they posted without having to call.
Thanks!
Old Oct 5, 2012, 10:10 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, CO OnePass, UA
Still No Cigar

Originally Posted by travelkid
Btw, do they post no-shows without interferrence?
All my stays everywhere are showing at 0 so far... Even the one at SLC from 9/30 which is 5 days ago. Guess I'll just have to wait and fight.
In the future, I'm just gonna plan 7 days ahead and stick to that Prepaid rate.
Old Oct 6, 2012, 5:02 am
Suspended

Programs: Gold, plat, diamond and more
Originally Posted by ThunderStorm00
All my stays everywhere are showing at 0 so far... Even the one at SLC from 9/30 which is 5 days ago. Guess I'll just have to wait and fight.
SLC has done their job. Even the fall bonus of 5500 posted quick.
Old Oct 6, 2012, 7:11 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Hi ThunderStorm00, I would be happy to assist you with this. Could you email me your statement showing the charges for the stays. [email protected]

Originally Posted by ThunderStorm00
Old Oct 6, 2012, 12:20 pm

Programs: AA PLT, DL
I checked in last night but when I gave them my rewards number they said "another number already exists in the reservation...what does that mean? I'll wait a couple days to see if the base points post.
Old Oct 6, 2012, 6:37 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
If someone could PM the way to get in on this today for accounts where the email with the promo link either wasn't sent or wasn't read/kept/received, I would appreciate a PM too.

Thanks
Old Oct 7, 2012, 3:07 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by GUWonder
If someone could PM the way to get in on this today for accounts where the email with the promo link either wasn't sent or wasn't read/kept/received, I would appreciate a PM too.

Thanks
I was almost done with a lenghy PM to you, when I remembered the booking window deadline expired 6th of Oct.
Old Oct 7, 2012, 2:28 pm
Suspended

Omaha has also posted base points + fall promo bonus points. Now to wait for 16K sweeps^
Old Oct 8, 2012, 8:39 pm
Original Poster

Promotion is over and 2x16k posted. waiting for one 16k bonus. I was unable to double dip the promotion, first one stay on 4x miles, another stay on fall 5.5k bonus and one in between reservations, So, no bonus points on those promotion. Still is a good promotion, if you were able to double dip on those promotion, it is an amazing promotion.

enjoy everyone.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by samineni3
Promotion is over and 2x16k posted. waiting for one 16k bonus. I was unable to double dip the promotion, first one stay on 4x miles, another stay on fall 5.5k bonus and one in between reservations, So, no bonus points on those promotion. Still is a good promotion, if you were able to double dip on those promotion, it is an amazing promotion.

enjoy everyone.
yes, indeed a good promotion, hope it will come back again
Old Oct 9, 2012, 4:53 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by travelkid
Omaha has also posted base points + fall promo bonus points. Now to wait for 16K sweeps^
Still waiting for the 16k bonus points to hit my own account for each of the three stays completed within the past 7 days.
Old Oct 9, 2012, 9:12 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

Waiting on stays completed at the 1st of October
Old Oct 10, 2012, 1:54 pm
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Hello,

It can take 6 - 8 weeks for the 16,000 bonus points to be applied to your account. If for some reason they are not on your account at that time, please let us know.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Waiting on stays completed at the 1st of October
Old Oct 11, 2012, 8:30 am

I'm hoping I did this promo right. In the past, we were not big travelers, but have started having a few weekend trips here and there. and just started using point programs. I had signed up for Wyndham Rewards last year, but only stayed twice. We got the email, and were already going to be staying in a hotel for a trip this past weekend. We had reserved a room in a Comfort Suites, as that is what we have been using the past year, but the new Wyndham hotel was just as close and cheaper, plus the promotion, so we decided to do it.

I clicked the link in the email, and did the pre-paid rate (sounds like that is a qualifying rate). I made sure I was signed in to the site (though it appears to keep losing my sign in every time I load a page). We stayed last Saturday - hotel was nice - though I think the Super 8 is a better deal :S

First - when I put the reservation confirmation number in, I kept getting an error - though I called the hotel, and they did indeed have the reservation (and I was charged). And when we arrived, we had no problem checking in. Had a nice stay.

Second - no points have posted to my account and I get a warning that I need to have activity by December 2nd or I'll lose what little points I have.

So, I don't seem to have any confirmation that I'll get the points - I hope they do show up - and I hope they show up on time so that my other points don't go poof.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.