Search

Wyndham Group Hotels 20% Off

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2012, 10:15 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool Wyndham Group Hotels 20% Off

Use this link to book Wyndham properties for 20% off.
http://www.abnsave.com/wyndham/

Alternatively, go to http://www.wyndhamhotelgroup.com/ and use Corporate ID 8000000066 in the Corporate ID Field.

This is legitimate, anyone can use it. If you feel so compelled, just join the ABN for free.

Seems to be about the best rates on Wyndham, a few other discount codes match it but this is easier to use.

Safe travels,

Doc
Old Aug 13, 2012, 8:51 am

Programs: UA 1K, AY Gold, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Diamond
It's tottaly not working.....

Tried few times
Old Aug 16, 2012, 1:38 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Cool

Originally Posted by boaz84
Tried few times
Try this url:

http://www.wyndhamhotelgroup.com/?co..._id=8000000066

It is working for me on my computer right now.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 8:14 am

Programs: AAEXP, BASlv, UAGold, Hyatt Diam, IHG Plt, SPG Plt, HH Diam, MR Plat, CC Gold, Nat ExecElite
Does anyone know if this rate qualifies to earn Wyndham Rewards points (hence also qualifying for the promotions that are running now)? I have one booked for this weekend but wanna make sure. Thanks.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 8:44 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
It should as long as it's booked under the wyndham hotel group websites.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 8:44 am

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by KevinInRI
Does anyone know if this rate qualifies to earn Wyndham Rewards points (hence also qualifying for the promotions that are running now)? I have one booked for this weekend but wanna make sure. Thanks.
Wyndham's general terms and conditions indicate so. The definition of a "qualifying stay" states (bolding mine):

A Qualified Stay means any number of consecutive nights (regardless of check-ins and check-outs) that a Member stays at the same Participating Hotel or Participating WH&R Property at a Qualifying Rate and which meets the other conditions included in Section II (B) below. Qualifying Rates include all rates except for the following: employee/family, travel agent, group, wholesale, package transportation/crew and other special contract rates, or free night stays.
The definition identifies "wholesale" rates as those "available through tour operators and travel websites (excluding Wyndham Rewards.com and the Participating Hotel Chain websites) such as Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, and Orbitz are wholesale rates and therefore do not qualify to earn Wyndham Rewards points, airline miles or rail points."

I used the 20% off rate to book a room in Altamonte Springs this past weekend that's participating in the 16K promo. My base points have already posted, which should indicate that they will qualify for the 16K as well.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 12:23 pm

Programs: AAEXP, BASlv, UAGold, Hyatt Diam, IHG Plt, SPG Plt, HH Diam, MR Plat, CC Gold, Nat ExecElite
Originally Posted by lwildernorva
I used the 20% off rate to book a room in Altamonte Springs this past weekend that's participating in the 16K promo. My base points have already posted, which should indicate that they will qualify for the 16K as well.
I'm doing the same promotion for this upcoming stay as well. So thanks for the confirmation. I didn't want to chance saving $14 on a $70 stay and miss out on my 16K points because of that.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 12:56 pm

Programs: UA 1K, LH silver --> nothing, LY gold --> nothing
Thanks Doc, worked perfectly!
Old Aug 23, 2012, 1:36 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by KevinInRI
I'm doing the same promotion for this upcoming stay as well. So thanks for the confirmation. I didn't want to chance saving $14 on a $70 stay and miss out on my 16K points because of that.
I'm not worried about the 20% discount being excluded from the list of qualifying rates for the 16K promo; I'm much more concerned about the need to book through the link included in Wyndham emails. I just haven't found anything that would help me confirm that my bookings through that link were indeed made through that link, in case there's a dispute later that my stay qualified for the 16K promo.

As a contrast, Club Carlson is running a "25 for 25" promo with the Country Inn & Suites chain where it is specified that you must book a specific "25 for 25" rate to qualify for the promotion. That language is absent here, but I wouldn't be surprised to see CC, Wyndham, and other chains possibly move more in that direction in the future.
Old Aug 23, 2012, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by lwildernorva
I'm not worried about the 20% discount being excluded from the list of qualifying rates for the 16K promo; I'm much more concerned about the need to book through the link included in Wyndham emails. I just haven't found anything that would help me confirm that my bookings through that link were indeed made through that link, in case there's a dispute later that my stay qualified for the 16K promo.

As a contrast, Club Carlson is running a "25 for 25" promo with the Country Inn & Suites chain where it is specified that you must book a specific "25 for 25" rate to qualify for the promotion. That language is absent here, but I wouldn't be surprised to see CC, Wyndham, and other chains possibly move more in that direction in the future.
Well I did get the email on 8/14 as was discussed in another thread and did click through the link to book it. I just added this code when booking. So I followed all the terms and conditions of the promotion (or so I think). When you click "Book Now" from that landing page, the URL for the hotel is a "generic" URL without any promotion code or anything, so I don't see how they can distinguish between bookings through that page vs regular bookings that weren't sourced from that page. Unless there's some sort of code processed when you click the link in the email that registers your account for the promotion automatically in the background. But I doubt they're that sophisticated.
Old Aug 26, 2012, 10:53 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Cool

Originally Posted by ranshe
Thanks Doc, worked perfectly!
Glad you could use it!
Old Aug 27, 2012, 4:24 am

Programs: UA 1K, AY Gold, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Diamond
Great! It is working for me now....thanks
Old Apr 1, 2013, 3:47 am

Programs: BA Silver; EK Silver, IHG Gold
Surprisingly this code is still working, I just used it to book a stay in London next month, 10% of the advance purchase rate = less than $100 a night, for London that's pretty good!

Thanks OP
Old Jul 6, 2013, 11:17 am

Just put 8000000066 under corporate code in an daysinn.com and so on
brings up the ABN discounted rates, sometimes its only15% and not 20% but if you think that your getting a flexible booking for the same rate as advance purchase in most cases.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 7:53 am

Programs: AA Platinum, LY Matmid
Originally Posted by Doc Savage
Use this link to book Wyndham properties for 20% off.
http://www.abnsave.com/wyndham/

This is legitimate, anyone can use it. If you feel so compelled, just join the ABN for free.

Safe travels,

Doc
Thank you for the link. I joined up and it was good that I did as it opened up a whole new world of discounts all over the place.

Changed my Wyndham reservations and saved a few bucks on each.
It adds up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.