Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How can I get a rez emailed to me?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2012, 12:05 pm
Original Poster

Location: Athens, WV, USA; a US cockroach long before it was in FFOCUS; now a lowly US5 for only the 2nd time in 20 years.
Programs: US5
How can I get a rez emailed to me?

I had made 3 reservations 2 weekends ago during the aftermath of the bad storms that came through our way and left us without internet access (luckily had power most of the time).

Anyway, I have the reservation numbers, to which I can pull up the reservations. When I go into them and into the modify reservations page, I try to email them to myself. These either fail or it sends me a link to a non-existent page. How can I retrieve my reservations?

It would be nice to have an area for us Wyndham Rewards customers to pull up our reservations by our account as most of the other major hotel companies allow us to do.

It would also be nice to have the Wyndham Rewards main page allow us who use Firefox 13 to book off that page (a reminder for the WR folks here to please give an update like I asked for in that thread).
Old Jul 10, 2012, 2:16 pm
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Hello,

We are still researching why the booking tab isn't coming up on the website when using Firefox. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

I would be happy to email you for reservation confirmation. Can you please private message me your confirmation numbers?

Also I will pass along your suggestion to be able to retrieve a reservation from your Wyndham Rewards account.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by jimcfsus
I had made 3 reservations 2 weekends ago during the aftermath of the bad storms that came through our way and left us without internet access (luckily had power most of the time).

Anyway, I have the reservation numbers, to which I can pull up the reservations. When I go into them and into the modify reservations page, I try to email them to myself. These either fail or it sends me a link to a non-existent page. How can I retrieve my reservations?

It would be nice to have an area for us Wyndham Rewards customers to pull up our reservations by our account as most of the other major hotel companies allow us to do.

It would also be nice to have the Wyndham Rewards main page allow us who use Firefox 13 to book off that page (a reminder for the WR folks here to please give an update like I asked for in that thread).
Old Jul 10, 2012, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

Location: Athens, WV, USA; a US cockroach long before it was in FFOCUS; now a lowly US5 for only the 2nd time in 20 years.
Programs: US5
Originally Posted by Wyndham Rewards 2
Hello,

We are still researching why the booking tab isn't coming up on the website when using Firefox. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

I would be happy to email you for reservation confirmation. Can you please private message me your confirmation numbers?

Also I will pass along your suggestion to be able to retrieve a reservation from your Wyndham Rewards account.

Thank you!
That isn't the point, WR2. The point is you have a website that doesn't do things it is supposed to be doing correctly. I can print or create a PDF of the rez and email it to myself (along with other ways I can think of to do it). The point is I'm doing the work of your IT dept. I wonder how many other people have tried to do what I'm tried to do and when they got the email just threw their hands up and cancelled their rez?

So, can you get the IT dept to fix these bugs? And it's not just on one brand, it's on several, perhaps all of them. I have 3 different rez on 3 different brands and they all work the same, or should I say don't work.
Old Jul 11, 2012, 9:49 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Our IT department is working on this issue and hope to have it resolved soon. I am very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Originally Posted by jimcfsus
That isn't the point, WR2. The point is you have a website that doesn't do things it is supposed to be doing correctly. I can print or create a PDF of the rez and email it to myself (along with other ways I can think of to do it). The point is I'm doing the work of your IT dept. I wonder how many other people have tried to do what I'm tried to do and when they got the email just threw their hands up and cancelled their rez?

So, can you get the IT dept to fix these bugs? And it's not just on one brand, it's on several, perhaps all of them. I have 3 different rez on 3 different brands and they all work the same, or should I say don't work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.