Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Uk Winter Promotion- does anyone have T&C's?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2012, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Hi all

I was wondering whether anyone has the UK winter promotion T&C's still?

When my 10,000 bonus points for staying nights didn't appear I contacted customer services and was told that I didn't qualify due to the 2nd stay not being within the dates. I am sure it was book by the 5th March and stay by the 8th March, similar terms to the current spring promotion of book by 8th July and stay by 12th July. However Wyndham rewards are insisting on it being check in by 5th march and check out by 8th March (I booked before the 5th and stayed on the 6th)

I am not getting anywhere with customer services and its taking 1 week between responses which is frustrating and pretty poor customer services in my opinion.

If anyone does have the terms and condtions that would be really helpful- even if I am wrong!

Thanks
Old May 30, 2012, 2:28 pm
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Hello, the winter promotion dates were extended to check in by March 5 and check out by March 12.

Can you please PM me your account number so I can research why you weren't credited the points.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by lou76
Hi all

I was wondering whether anyone has the UK winter promotion T&C's still?

When my 10,000 bonus points for staying nights didn't appear I contacted customer services and was told that I didn't qualify due to the 2nd stay not being within the dates. I am sure it was book by the 5th March and stay by the 8th March, similar terms to the current spring promotion of book by 8th July and stay by 12th July. However Wyndham rewards are insisting on it being check in by 5th march and check out by 8th March (I booked before the 5th and stayed on the 6th)

I am not getting anywhere with customer services and its taking 1 week between responses which is frustrating and pretty poor customer services in my opinion.

If anyone does have the terms and condtions that would be really helpful- even if I am wrong!

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.