Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Can one add a Wyndham # to a block of reservations?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can one add a Wyndham # to a block of reservations?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2012, 6:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Credit Cards
Arrow Can one add a Wyndham # to a block of reservations?

My sister blocked off a few rooms at a Ramada for a function.

She doesn't have a Wyndham Rewards account, but I do. I asked at check-in to add my number to all the reservations and the rep suggested that it will only apply to my room since I'm paying for it.

Should I have my sister request they add my number to the rest of the rooms, or is this in fact only applicable to the room that I end up paying for?

Just curious...
Old Apr 29, 2012, 8:58 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Hi, you can earn on up to 3 rooms per stay but the rooms need to be under your name. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by TrueBlueFlyer
My sister blocked off a few rooms at a Ramada for a function.

She doesn't have a Wyndham Rewards account, but I do. I asked at check-in to add my number to all the reservations and the rep suggested that it will only apply to my room since I'm paying for it.

Should I have my sister request they add my number to the rest of the rooms, or is this in fact only applicable to the room that I end up paying for?

Just curious...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.