Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

How long do point transfers to USAirways take?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2012, 8:54 pm
Original Poster

Wondering if anyone has experience with how long it takes Wyndham points to transfer to USAirways account.

This will be the first time I'm transferring points from Wyndham to USAirways and would like to know if it is worth it for me. I'd need them within the next week.

I know the T&C's say 6-8 weeks but wondering if that is just to cover themselves or if this is really the case.

Thanks.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 4:34 am
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Great question! It usually takes 2 weeks for the miles to transfer to your airline account.

Originally Posted by civico
Wondering if anyone has experience with how long it takes Wyndham points to transfer to USAirways account.

This will be the first time I'm transferring points from Wyndham to USAirways and would like to know if it is worth it for me. I'd need them within the next week.

I know the T&C's say 6-8 weeks but wondering if that is just to cover themselves or if this is really the case.

Thanks.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 1:46 pm

Programs: Miles&Smiles Gold
They post every Wednesday to the US Airways account
Old May 30, 2012, 9:54 am

Programs: Hilton-Diamond Lifetime Platinum AA UA, WN-CP, SPG Gold.
When you cancel this card beware you must do it 60 days in advance to avoid the next years fee, and not all hotel points will get posted to your account....
Old May 30, 2012, 12:27 pm
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Hi, I'm not sure what card you had cancelled that you were charged for however Wyndham Rewards is a free program. We don't have and charges and you can inactivate your account anytime you want.

Originally Posted by satman40
When you cancel this card beware you must do it 60 days in advance to avoid the next years fee, and not all hotel points will get posted to your account....
Old Jun 1, 2012, 2:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by civico

Thanks.
Just updating everyone: I made two Wyndham transfers to USAirways at the same time and one posted in about 5 days. However, the second never posted and I ended up having to call Wyndham to get them to post. All told, it took about 4 weeks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.