Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Wyndham Rewards vs. Wyndham ByRequest

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wyndham Rewards vs. Wyndham ByRequest

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2012, 10:03 am
me2

Programs: BA SPG Gold
hi

I have registered online and received 2 x membership numbers (which confuses me)

I now cannot seem to log in to either account (and the reset password option has not helped either)

Am i doing something wrong or is there a website problem ?

Please can the company rep advise ?

thanks
Old Jun 18, 2012, 12:08 pm
Company Representative - Wyndham Rewards

Programs: Wyndham Rewards
Hello, can you PM me your 2 membership numbers and I can look into this for you.

Originally Posted by me2
hi

I have registered online and received 2 x membership numbers (which confuses me)

I now cannot seem to log in to either account (and the reset password option has not helped either)

Am i doing something wrong or is there a website problem ?

Please can the company rep advise ?

thanks
Old Aug 16, 2012, 8:44 am
Formerly known as fsa_ea

Programs: UA GS/1MM,AS 75k,NK GLD,AA 2MM,DL 2MM,LH FT,AY PLT,IC RA,FMT LT PLT,HYT GLB,HLT DIA,MRT GLD,HRTZ PC
WOW. Stupidest system EVER. I'm gonna have a frickin stroke just trying to make a reservation...
Old Aug 17, 2012, 7:21 pm

This explains a lot. I could not understand why I kept getting emails from Wyndham - but when I clicked through on the emails and tried to log in - it kept telling me that I was not registered. So I entered my email address to get my login info - and it kept telling me they had no such email address on record. I knew dang good and well my email address was "on record" because I was clicking through on the links in the emails they had sent me. But when I tried to register with the email, it told me I was already registered. Confusing as heck!

It is totally crazy to get emails from a company that provides links to a program that tells you that neither you are your email is in their system.
Old Sep 3, 2012, 12:07 pm

Programs: southwest rr
I am so confused!

Based on info here, even though I have been a member of Wyndham Rewards for a while now, I just joined Wyndham by Request to get the welcome gift and free wi-fi at a nice hotel in San Francisco. I got a new membership card emailed to me, and the email contained very brief info on perks.

Now I am trying to find more info about By Request, and can't get any links to work, even the links on the email I just received, nor any info at all on the Wyndham site about this program, can't even find how to log on!! The email I received upon sign up (Aug. 18, 2012) mentioned that the program would be combined with Wyndham rewards in Nov 2012, but until then ????

I made a second reservation and just want to be sure my # is on it.
Old Sep 4, 2012, 7:13 am

I would be happy to assist you with logging into your By Request account. Can you please private message me your By Request account number?

Originally Posted by ckey
Based on info here, even though I have been a member of Wyndham Rewards for a while now, I just joined Wyndham by Request to get the welcome gift and free wi-fi at a nice hotel in San Francisco. I got a new membership card emailed to me, and the email contained very brief info on perks.

Now I am trying to find more info about By Request, and can't get any links to work, even the links on the email I just received, nor any info at all on the Wyndham site about this program, can't even find how to log on!! The email I received upon sign up (Aug. 18, 2012) mentioned that the program would be combined with Wyndham rewards in Nov 2012, but until then ????

Old Nov 28, 2012, 3:11 pm

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL DM, UA Gold, WOH Glob, Hertz PC,
Originally Posted by ckey

Is the merging now completed since it is the end of November 2012, or are there still two separate programs?
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:03 am

Hello,

They have merged to one program.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Supercub17
Is the merging now completed since it is the end of November 2012, or are there still two separate programs?
Old Nov 29, 2012, 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by Wyndham Rewards 2
Hello,

They have merged to one program.

Thanks!
OK, thanks. Based on this, is there something separate to do to get the ByRequest benefits if I'm already a WR member?
Old Dec 2, 2012, 7:50 am

All you need to do is give them your Wyndham Rewards number.

OK, thanks. Based on this, is there something separate to do to get the ByRequest benefits if I'm already a WR member?
Old Dec 2, 2012, 9:04 am

All you need to do is give them your Wyndham Rewards number.
To clarify, is "them" the particular property or is it a separate group I need to contact to provide my number?
Thank you.
Old Dec 3, 2012, 7:20 am

You would need to give your Wyndham Rewards number to the hotel.

To clarify, is "them" the particular property or is it a separate group I need to contact to provide my number?
Thank you.
Old Jan 26, 2013, 11:30 am

You would need to give your Wyndham Rewards number to the hotel.
OK, I'll wade into this....I have not tried to access the WBR website for a while...just tried to and could not get in using my WBR username and pass....however it did let me in using my WR user and pass....so that's good, one user and pass instead of 2..bravo.

Now the question is, where on the site do I change my preferences that used to be available on the WBR site? I see nowhere on the new site to do this.

If you could lead me in the right direction that would be great.

many thanks in advance, Max
Old Jan 28, 2013, 4:26 am

Hi Max, as of November, when the 2 programs where combined, there are no longer preferences to change. When you stay at a Wyndham Hotel and Resort you will receive the following:

- Free high speed Internet access
- Complimentary welcome snack and drink
- Wyndham Rewards points or airline miles earned at more than 6,500 locations.

Hope this helps

Originally Posted by madmax55555
OK, I'll wade into this....I have not tried to access the WBR website for a while...just tried to and could not get in using my WBR username and pass....however it did let me in using my WR user and pass....so that's good, one user and pass instead of 2..bravo.

Now the question is, where on the site do I change my preferences that used to be available on the WBR site? I see nowhere on the new site to do this.

If you could lead me in the right direction that would be great.

many thanks in advance, Max
Old Mar 6, 2013, 6:40 pm

Hi Max, as of November, when the 2 programs where combined, there are no longer preferences to change. When you stay at a Wyndham Hotel and Resort you will receive the following:

- Free high speed Internet access

Hope this helps
Hi Wyndham Rewards, I just booked 2 weeks at Parc 55 Wyndham in San Francisco and signed up for Wyndham Rewards (it seems that ByRequest no longer exists). Will I get free high speed internet?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.