Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Bank of America Wyndham Rewards credit card on the way out - June 30, 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bank of America Wyndham Rewards credit card on the way out - June 30, 2010

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2010, 9:02 pm
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
I called the other day to see if the June 30 cutoff date was for actual spending, or by billing date. In other words, I wondered if my billing date, for example is July 6, would my bill dated June 6 be the last date I could accure points or are they still going to count thru June 30th spending even if the billing date is after June 30. They told me that it goes by the date you charge something. All charges thru June 30 will earn points. We'll see if it really happens. I was also told that they expect a new credit card affiliate to be announced in July.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.