Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wyndham Syracuse

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2002, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Wyndham Syracuse

I'll be staying @ the Wyndham Syracuse this Saturday night (10/19/02-10/20/02).

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on rooms, or had anything that would help make the journey a bit nicer.

(Plus...the Wyndham board needed some love )

-Chris
Old Oct 21, 2002, 9:10 am
Original Poster

Just in case anyone was curious - the stay @ the Wyndham Syracuse was very pleasant. Our room was very clean...the welcome ammenity was delivered approx. 30 mins after arrival...the pool & jacuzzi area was very nice also.

No complaints from this stay!

-Chris
Old Oct 21, 2002, 8:55 pm

ditto
Old Nov 23, 2002, 6:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
I just came across this thread today.

I ended up spending three nights at the Wyndham Syracuse last year: 9/11, 9/12, and 9/13. The Wyndham took in two diverted AA flights and treated everybody wonderfully. Food service was great, staff were friendly and caring. I'm a ByRequest member but didn't have my card with me - they called corporate and got my number so I could get the free high-speed internet access.

Even though I am a devoted Hilton Diamond, there is no question where I would stay if I had to stay in Syracuse again.
Old Jun 28, 2003, 8:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Stayed at the W. Syracuse last night on a priceline bid $45.

I agree with the above, nice place.

This hotel is on the NY State Thruway (exit 35), just east of I-81. About 10-15 minutes from downtown.

Located on Carrier Circle, you can find a variety of hotel choices, especially if you're driving.

Dan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.