Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Husband seeks advice re: "Where to send pregnant wife for some R&R"

Husband seeks advice re: "Where to send pregnant wife for some R&R"

Old Apr 17, 2006, 4:02 pm

Why not give her a vacation at home?
Create a spa experience, lose some money to her gambling, and cook some fantastic dinners. She have a great time since you are going through the efforts to create this all for her, and you be around to see it.
Throw in one of theseBelly Beds and she will think your the best husband ever!
Old Apr 27, 2006, 2:22 pm

Programs: CO Silver (soon to be Gold), Hilton HHonors
Just out of curiousity, where did you decide to send your wife?
Old Apr 30, 2006, 6:41 am

Programs: Plat AA,CO and Delta, Avis First
Hmm sending wife to Vegas

First consult with a Doctor, if wife can fly. I know when I was 6 month preg I was not able to fly.

If she is not able to Fly send her to a local resort Hotel and let her have a fun time

If she is able to fly, Vegas is alwasy good . You can fly great discounts and the Hotels there

Or be romantic Her her just have a time at home hire and Maid for a week let her have the time off. Pamper her

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.