Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Does anyone know how/where to buy European beauty products in the US?

Does anyone know how/where to buy European beauty products in the US?

Old Jun 30, 2008, 2:10 pm

Programs: UA Silver, IHG Plat AMB, Hertz Pres. Circle, Avis Presidents Club; Caesars Diamond Plus
My hairdresser always asks me to bring her several cans of Ellnet - or is it Elnett? I always forget! when I go to London once or twice a year.

She wants me to bring an empty suitcase and fill it up on my next trip! I told her the airline probably wouldn't care too much for all those CFCs (under pressure!) to be concentrated in one small place. Not to mention the attitude I'd get from the Customs officials...

It's funny -- this woman is a big environmentalist, and is always talking about doing the right thing as far as being Green, etc... but she won't give up this hairspray! It's not sold here because of the nature of the aerosol ingredients, I believe. I tried the hairspray for a while, and it did work fairly well. She likes it because it can be easily brushed out without causing a ratty, brittle mess in the hair.
Old Jul 1, 2008, 3:14 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
My hairdresser is a hairspray junky and is always trying to get me to bring her a can since I rave about it so much. I am reluctant to do so, because I don't want to get her hooked. I am the person who travels most in our circle, and I can barely supply myself, let alone the rest of our community.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.