Winter Dry Skin Problems

Old Nov 22, 2003, 4:09 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by BeautifulFeet:
My wife recently started carrying olive oil facial moisturizer.

It comes in a tube that she keeps in her purse.

sorry the url doesn't want to take.
[This message has been edited by BeautifulFeet (edited Nov 22, 2003).]
</font>
Old Nov 23, 2003, 5:41 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM Flier, SPG Plt, Hilton Dia
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ATLpax:
I frequently experience dry, chapped lips throughout the year (flying exacerbates this) and my dermatologist recommended Aquaphor. Now I swear by it, and I apply it on flights and before I go to bed at night. It comes in a squeeze tube, and it's made by the same company that makes Eucerin lotion. It can usually be found by the lotions in a drug store, but you might have to go to a couple to find it. It is also supposed to help with dry skin on hands, feet elbows, knees, etc.</font>
I love Aquaphor for my feet...alternate using it at night and the L'Occitane foot cream (thanks TechGirl for that recommendation). It's pretty easy to find these days, I usually find it at Walgreens or Meijer for those living in the Midwest
Old Dec 1, 2003, 4:09 pm

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
Here is the lotion applicator I was originally thinking about. And if you're into MyPoints you can get MyPoints for ordering through FootSmart if you use MP as a portal!

http://www.footsmart.com/Product.aspx?ProductId=299
Old Dec 1, 2003, 5:23 pm

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
In my desire to start using my beauty products, I have started to apply the l'occitane hand scrub to my feet and do the cotton sock and heating pad thing over night. They seem softer, but I could really use a pedicure.

I still like kiehl's creme de corps, but am using up my l'occitane, boots, westin and hyatt stashes before I invest 40 bucks in a big thing of lotion.

lala

lala
Old Dec 5, 2003, 7:55 am

Programs: DL UA
I have eczema and very dry skin. A dermatologist recommended Crisco at night. It really works well, there is nothing to be allergic to in it and surprisingly, it isn't greasy. Rub it in after the shower. I don't travel with it but you could put it in a Ziploc and take it with you if you wanted to!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.