Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Ladies, get out your wallets. My favorite things

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2022, 10:44 am
Original Poster

Hello, everyone. I thought I’d make a quick post about products that I have loved lately. I’ll drop the pics and then come back later for added commentary. We have a bunch of errands to run today.

I have very weak and peeling fingernails with terribly dry cuticles. This is the only cuticle cream that works for me.

Cute little pot

I have very sensitive, over 50, acne prone skin. This is a new to me product and it’s amazing. I use it after anything I do to my face, including just tweezing eyebrows.

Tatcha is a medium price line (I have spent more on products) and this texture tonic is doing surprisingly well with my reactive sensitive skin. Absolutely zero issues so far. Tatcha is having 20% off this week, code early22, so I just bought the eye cream with caffeine in it and also the gentle rice polish.

A classic hair pin bought on Etsy. When I was in Ireland, I used this every day and didn’t have to worry about the frizz.

These are the lume deodorant travel sizes, I LOVE lume and it is now my go to deodorant.

Away electronic gadget bag. Perfect size. Was well used on my Ireland adventure.

Side profile

Inside the away electronic bag

thigh society slip shorts (not compression or shape wear). I don’t think I’ll go back to regular underwear

Last edited by whitewave; Jun 18, 2022 at 10:59 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.