Wiki Posts
Search

Lo and Sons

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2020, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler
Lo and Sons

Frequent readers of this topic know that some of us are big Lo and Sons fans. I just noticed this Facebook post. If you like them or want to try them, this would be a good time!

Right now we are all facing the most difficult health and financial challenge we may ever see in our lifetime.
We started Lo & Sons 10 years ago through hard work, dedication, and our own life savings. But for obvious reasons, along with so many others in the travel industry and just small businesses in general, we have seen a dramatic decline in sales with the coronavirus situation becoming a global pandemic and travel rightfully being restricted.
We hope this is a short, temporary situation, but we just don’t know how long this downturn is going to last.
So until there are signs of a recovery, for the foreseeable future we’ve decided to offer 40% OFF all products and an additional 15% OFF all orders with the code SUPPORTSMALLBUSINESS.
We understand that many people are facing even greater challenges, and we believe the most important thing is for everybody to stay safe and healthy.
Please let us know if you have any questions/thoughts.
Regards,
Helen, Jan, and Derek

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.