Compañeras/os en hoteles?

Old Jun 21, 19, 4:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AV, AA, BA, CM, UA, Hertz, Marriott, Hilton
Compañeras/os en hoteles?

!Hola muchachas! I travel so much and I like to have fun sometimes. The boys all talk about this but maybe they think women are not allowed to. Bueno! Yo soy ReinaDeLaSelva and the man does not tell me what to do or think. Here is the problem. The hotels do not all accommodate my fun without problem. Por ejemplo in SCL my boy hunt is successful. I stay at an IHG hotel so we go there but the reception calls at 4am to ask who is with you?!! The receptionist is not polite and makes this demand. I pay for this room so I say, mi novio, no es importante para usted... but they want him to go and give passport. I put the phoned down and ignore this demand but this stress is unnecessary. Do they call a businessman with his girl at this time??!!! I think NO!

SCL is not the only place. It is typical in Latinoamerica for this kind of problem and sometimes in Asia but I don't have so much trouble in EEUU or EU. It does not matter if my companion is girl or boy still it can be awkward. It interrupts my fun.

I am curious to see if others have such problems. I do not think this is fair but maybe my impression is not correct.

Search this Thread