Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Women Travelers
Reload this Page >

Favourite carry on and things to bring on board?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Favourite carry on and things to bring on board?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2018, 8:12 am
tcl

Location: In a hotel somewhere trying to repack everything I brought (and bought) in to a carry-on smaller than my last one.
Programs: UA, Asia Miles, Southwest, IHG
My current favourite carry-on is the Ellington Juno convertible tote-backpack (vol 16L/825"). It's discontinued but is most similar to the Sherpani Camden in black. My current rolling carry-on is a 22" IT lightweight carry-on but I am looking for something smaller that still has wheels. I have older favourites that are in rotation depending on the trip but I find that I tend to go for either the backpack or the wheels in some combination as my stuff is more heavy than bulky.

I clip a lightweight Muji nylon pouch to the exterior of the carry-on that holds my seat items. It contains my pashmina, inflatable pillow, in-ear active noise-cancelling headphones, eye mask, pen, mini vaseline for lips, one time use wisps/floss, extra hair tie and maybe a cookie or a piece of chocolate.
Old Jun 28, 2018, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion
Lots of great comments in here, I think I may be updating my travel bag soon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.